This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 5: Purge #1 Explanation and Voting Chamber

Topic » Episode 5: Purge #1..

1949 days ago
turney1805
Welcome to the Voting Chamber!

As part of the Purge this episode, you are ALL voting this episode, and every team will have two players in danger for possible elimination.

Let me explain how this round will work.

1. You all will be voting in TWO people from YOUR team to go into the Gulag. Since we do not know who has won immunity yet for your team, you must also send a BACKUP vote in case one of your two nominees wins immunity. If the vote ties, I will notify the team immediately to start the re-voting process.

For performing best in their last Gulag, Kamani from Blue, Jacob from Gray, and Micheal C from Red are already immune.

2. You will have a mission tomorrow, where the best performer on each team will also earn immunity. If one of the three people wins immunity from the competition, then they will be able to give it away to someone on their team, so you have been warned.

3. After the mission ends, I will be reveal the voting results, and the two people voted in on each team will head into the Gulag. The Gulag for this round will be a Free-For-All and the bottom 3 will be eliminated.

IMPORTANT VOTING NOTES:
-This is an Australian Ballot, meaning that your votes will remain SECRET this season.

-You MAY vote for yourself if you would like.

-Failing to vote will result in a penalty vote and a strike, failing to vote a second time will result in your penalty votes being doubled as well as another strike. A third time will result in your removal from the game.

-Once you send me your vote, it is LOCKED, and you CANNOT change it, so make sure you are certain before you send me your vote.

With that said, you have until tomorrow (WEDNESDAY) 11 AM PST (2 PM EST) to mail me your votes.

Good Luck!
1947 days 2 hours ago
turney1805
BLUE TEAM VOTING RESULTS

Alright Blue Team, of the 8 of you on this team, 5 of you received votes. Chandler, Christian, Jake, Steve, and Splozo each received at least one vote.

Now some of you did not send in a backup vote, so your vote was issued to you but no strike was given.

08 - Christian_ (Christian B) [Did Send In Second Vote or Backup Vote]
04 - Chandlerp1996 (Chandler P)

02 - Lemjam6 (Jake B)
01 - sjsoccer88 (Steve J)
01 - splozojames50 (Splozo J)

With 8 votes and 4 votes respectively, Christian and Chandler will be going into the Gulag for the Blue Team.

Everyone else on the Blue Team is SAFE.
1947 days 2 hours ago
turney1805
GRAY TEAM VOTING RESULTS

Gray Team, for your team, all 4 of you who were eligible to receive votes got votes. Just like the Blue Team, some of you did not send in a backup vote, so your vote was issued to you but no strike was given.

04 - ivan1234 (Ivan G)
04 - LockerAmi (Ami L)

03 - J2999 (James R)
01 - MJFJUNE (Zyler G)

With 4 votes apiece, Ivan and Ami, you will be going into the Gulag for the Gray Team.

Everyone else on the Gray Team is SAFE.
1947 days 2 hours ago
turney1805
RED TEAM VOTING RESULTS

Red Team, only 3 of you were eligible to go into the Gulag, so Brian, Michael S, and Jake S, had to vote each other in. Now because Tyler did not vote before the deadline, it means the person who broke the would be tie was Micheal C.

03 - cfff (Brian C)
03 - tundrahenry101 (Jake S)

02 - stuartlittle16 (Michael S)

00 - bamold1999 (Tyler M) [Two Self Votes VOIDED due to winning Immunity]

With 3 votes each, Brian and Jake S, you will be going into the Gulag for the Red Team.

Everyone else on the Red Team is SAFE.

open group

Turney Time The Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!