This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 4: Mission

Topic » Episode 4: Mission

1953 days 12 hours ago
turney1805
Hello Teams,

It is time for your third mission in this game of Cutthroat! Remember, only the WINNING team will be safe, the other two teams will have to send in two players to face off in the Gulag.

For this mission, I will only take the FIRST 6 RESPONSES FROM EACH TEAM. So you all have a fair chance at winning this mission. ALL submission must be done on TENGAGED MAILS.

The name of this mission is the "Czech Your Opinions At The Door"

I will be giving you a series of categories. You must mail me something that fits in with each category, while trying to be as individual as you can. Each player must send me answers. You get only ONE submission for this challenge so make sure you are certain before you mail me.

You will receive penalty points based on how many people chose your answer for each question. For example, if you are 1 of 4 people to send in the same answer, you will earn 4 penalty points for that question.

If you choose an answer that doesn’t fit the category (or don’t choose an answer at all for a category), you will receive 20 penalty points.

The team with the combined LOWEST total of penalty points will win this mission.

All categories will come from MTV The Challenge, so please be mindful of that. ALL ANSWERS SHOULD BE UP TO ONLY THE AIRED SEASONS (so do not include the upcoming season of the Challenge, Season 33 do NOT include Champs vs. Pros, either of the Champs vs. Stars, or Spring Break Challenge).

Also, if the question asks for the name or names of contestants, I need FIRST AND LAST NAME in which SPELLING COUNTS.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The categories for this mission are as followed.

1. Name a format of MTV The Challenge (For Example: Fresh Meat and Fresh Meat II are the same format. Also know that I am counting Seasons 2-4 as the same format)

2. Name a contestant who has played at least 5 seasons of The Challenge but no more than 6 seasons.

3. Name a contestant of The Challenge whose original season was Fresh Meat or Fresh Meat 2 (IE their first season was one of the seasons I listed rather than a RR, RW, AYTO, etc).

4. Name an original season (ie Real World seasons, Road Rules seasons, or Fresh Meat seasons) of someone who appeared on Cutthroat.

5. Name a mission from the Duel or the Duel 2.

6. Name a game of the Jungle from the Rivals I, II, or III.

7. Excluding Season 1- All Stars, name a player who won a season with a team that had at least 3 members at the end but no more than 5 five members.

8. Name a team that competed on the most recently aired season of The Challenge, Final Reckoning.

This mission starts now and you will have until SATURDAY 8 AM PST (11 AM EST) to submit your answers. Remember, you get only ONE submission for this mission so use it wisely.

Good Luck!
1953 days 3 hours ago
LockerAmi
drink everytime turney names a challenge with czech in it as a pun..
1952 days 6 hours ago
turney1805
RESULTS

Between the behavior I saw during this mission and the results from most of your "participation", I have to say I'm utterly disappointed in this cast, but fear not, I have a few tricks up my sleeve to weed out the weak and self-entitled. You will get yours soon enough.

With all of that being said, y'all need to learn to READ, I type these things out for a reason, so you don't screw yourselves during missions, and that seems to be the case here. Being an illiterate moron is not a good look, so I need y'all to get it together.

Your Answers: http://prntscr.com/m11rbz

BLUE TEAM
024        -        Chandlerp1996 (Chandler P)
002        -        Christian_ (Christian B)
007        -        immaxyman (Issy J)
002        -        Lemjam6 (Jake B)
004        -        Ramanik (Kamani W)
004        -        Schnitzel (Scott H)
SAT        -        sjsoccer88 (Steve J)
SAT        -        splozojames50 (Splozo J)

GRAY TEAM
160        -        2388 (Mars B) [DID NOT SUBMIT]
028        -        ivan1234 (Ivan G)
048        -        J2999 (James R)
160        -        jake_WD (Jacob J) [DID NOT SUBMIT]
026        -        LockerAmi (Ami L)
013        -        MJFJUNE (Zyler G)
160        -        s73100 (Sam A) [DID NOT SUBMIT]

RED TEAM
160        -        bamold1999 (Tyler M) [DID NOT SUBMIT]
024        -        Batya (Michael C)
022        -        cfff (Brian C)
023        -        Mybash_ (Chris B)
026        -        stuartlittle16 (Michael S)
022        -        tundrahenry101 (Jake S)

FINAL SCORES
043 - Blue Team
435 - Gray Team
277 - Red Team

*BLOWS AIRHORN*

Congratulations Blue Team, you have won this mission!

Gray and Red, you will be voting in two people each to go into the Gulag. The two losers will be eliminated from the game.

I will see you back in the voting room.
1952 days 5 hours ago
LockerAmi
I don’t get it what was violated? bot trying to be rude
1952 days 4 hours ago
turney1805
LockerAmi
I don’t get it what was violated? bot trying to be rude

"Also, if the question asks for the name or names of contestants, I need FIRST AND LAST NAME in which SPELLING COUNTS."
1952 days 2 hours ago
LockerAmi
well I did give last names and read the whole thing, I just forgot to put it on the last one because I was too busy overthinking how Imma vote for what specific pair.

Also I always read your whole post cus I know you put a lot of work into to it so it wasn’t to be disrespectful, but I apologize nonetheless I know you work hard on the games and can be frustrating so sorry for the mistake. <3

open group

Turney Time The Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!