This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 3: Gulag

Topic » Episode 3: Gulag

1954 days 2 hours ago
turney1805
Welcome Everyone to the Gulag!

Here in the Gulag players will compete for their right to stay in the game by playing in one of the games of the Gulag.

For this episode, our match-ups are as followed:

Mitchkid64 (Mitchy B)/Silver09 (Silver N) vs. Ramanik (Kamani W)/stuartlittle16 (Michael S)

The name of your gulag is Fast Forward, and this is the PUZZLE AND TEAMWORK GULAG

For this Gulag, you need to do it with me and BOTH players on your team have to participate. When you are ready to do your run, I will add you to a group.

I will post a series of puzzles that you and your teammate will need to solve in order to move on to the next checkpoint.

Your time will start when I post the first puzzle, you and your partner must decide whether or not you want to solve the puzzle.

If you choose to stay and solve the puzzle, then you must do so within the number of guesses allotted. If you fail to do it within the number of guesses allotted, then you will be DQ'ed from that puzzle.

If you choose to pass on the puzzle, then you will be issued an immediate DQ from that puzzle.

If you are DQ'ed from a puzzle at any time, you must complete laps on the penalty track. And the number of laps you have to complete on the penalty track will INCREASE for every puzzle you DQ on.

Each time, you and your partner DQ, you must create a NEW THREAD that is labelled "PENALTY RUN FOR PUZZLE #_*. After that has been created, you and your partner must ALTERNATE posting the following phrase:

*RUNS METER ON THE PENALTY TRACK*

If you make a mistake at any time, you may delete your post and correct it. However, if you finish your run and I find any mistakes, you will be issued a 2 minute time penalty for each mistake.

First DQ: 150 meters on the track
Second DQ: 300 meters on the track
Third DQ: 450 meters on the track
Fourth DQ: 600 meters on the track

If you successfully complete a puzzle without DQ'ing then you will be issued the next puzzle without needing to run on the penalty track.

Hint for Each Puzzle
Puzzle 1- Unscramble
Puzzle 2- Word Code
Puzzle 3- Tangram
Puzzle 4- Jigsaw [Must be done with a screenshot]

Please keep in mind that once you start you CANNOT pause for any reason.

The team who finishes in the fastest time, penalties included, will win the Gulag and remain in the game. The losers will be going home.

You can start this at any time after TODAY 5:30 PM PST (8:30 PM EST), but you have until tomorrow (Friday) 5:30 PM PST (8:30 PM EST) to complete this Gulag.

Good Luck!
1953 days 21 hours ago
turney1805
RESULTS OF THE GULAG

Well, I want to thank you all so much for being prompt and complete this Gulags in an incredibly quick fashion allowing this game to move forward.

Final Times

28 minutes and 18 seconds - Mitchkid64 (Mitchy B)/Silver09 (Silver N) [1 DQ on Puzzle 2]
10 minutes and 52 seconds - Ramanik (Kamani W)/stuartlittle16 (Michael S)

BLOWS AIRHORN*

Congratulations Kamani and Michael S, you have won this Gulag and will return to the game! You both will have IMMUNITY the next time your team loses a mission and cannot be sent into the Gulag.

Mitch and Silver, today just wasn't your day. It was an absolute pleasure having you, and thank you for the effort you put int this game. Unfortunately, your time in Prague is over, so go ahead and say your good byes. I hope to see you both around for another season.

The rest of you, I will see you at the next mission.

Peace Out.
1953 days 21 hours ago
Mitchkid64
Bye bye :*
1953 days 21 hours ago
Ramanik
Bye Mitch and Silver. It was nice meeting you both

open group

Turney Time The Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!