This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 3: Mission

Topic » Episode 3: Mission

1958 days 11 hours ago
turney1805
Hello Teams,

It is time for your third mission in this game of Cutthroat! Remember, only the WINNING team will be safe, the other two teams will have to send in two players to face off in the Gulag.

Now rather than give you a break for the holiday, I am going to give you an extended deadline for this mission, so get it done as soon as you can.

The name of this mission is the "Czech Out That Beam"

For this mission, you will be doing individual runs for this mission, contributing to your team's average time. EVERYONE must play.

When you are ready, you will message me, and you will compete in the group that your group was given.

Each team will have a beam that is built over a 50 story building, on that beam is a ladder with a flag at the bottom of the ladder. You will have to walk across the beam, climb down the ladder, grab the ladder, come back up, and cross the finish line. Once you have done this your time will be stopped.

So how will this work on Tengaged?

In your group, there will be a thread made where you can compete. When I post

*BLOWS AIRHORN*

Your time will start, and you will have to go through the following steps to complete the mission.

1. Walk across the beam by posting the phrase below 15 times, where you replace the "_" with the number you are on

TAKES STEP #_ ON THE BEAM

2A. Then you must post the phrase:

*TURNS AROUND, KNEELS, AND CLIMBS DOWN LADDER*

2B. Then you will make your down the 10 rungs of the ladder by posting the phrase below. As always, you must replace the "_" with the number you are on.

CLIMBS DOWN RUNG #_ OF THE LADDER

3. After you have climbed down all the rungs of the ladder, you will then get the flag by posting

GRABS THE FLAG AT THE BOTTOM OF THE LADDER

4. Once you have the flag, you will need to climb back up the ladder using the phrase below replacing "_" with the number you are on.

CLIMBS UP RUNG #_ OF THE LADDER

5. You will then need to climb up the beam and stand up with the phrase

CLIMBS UP BEAM AND STANDS UP ON BOTH FEET

6. Finally you will need walk back across, taking the 15 steps on the beam replacing "_" with the number step you are on

TAKES STEP #_ ON THE BEAM

Once you have completed step 6, your time will be stopped.

Now some extra rules
1. You MAY not delete posts. If you make a mistake, then your run is over you will be DQ'ed. If you delete a post during your run then you will be DQ'ed and issue a severe penalty in your next Gulag.
2. I can only host one person at a time, so you must wait if I am not available.
3. The penalty for not competing or DQing is the time of the slowest person your team to successfully cross the finish line plus 20 minutes.

The team with the LOWEST AVERAGE TIME will be the winners of this mission. Let me be clear, EVERYONE on your team must compete there is no sitting out.

The tentative deadline for this mission will be WEDNESDAY 8 PM PST (11 PM EST) to FINISH this mission. Please be warned this mission deadline might be shortened if needed.

Good Luck!
1954 days 17 hours ago
turney1805
RESULTS OF THE MISSION

Time        -        Player       

BLUE TEAM       
0:04:29        -        Chandlerp1996 (Chandler P)               
0:03:44        -        Christian_ (Christian B)               
0:03:46        -        immaxyman (Issy J)               
0:30:26        -        Lemjam6 (Jake B)        DQ        Fall Off Beam Post Flag- Step 13
0:08:01        -        Ramanik (Kamani W)               
0:04:59        -        Schnitzel (Scott H)               
0:09:02        -        Silver09 (Silver N)               
0:10:26        -        sjsoccer88 (Steve J)               
0:03:00        -        splozojames50 (Splozo J)       

GRAY TEAM       
0:06:20        -        2388 (Mars B)               
0:06:03        -        ivan1234 (Ivan G)               
0:04:46        -        J2999 (James R)               
0:08:06        -        jake_WD (Jacob J)               
0:07:35        -        LockerAmi (Ami L)               
0:04:38        -        MJFJUNE (Zyler G)               
0:03:59        -        s73100 (Sam A)               

RED TEAM
0:27:18        -        bamold1999 (Tyler M)        DQ        Fall Off Beam After Step 2
0:07:18        -        Batya (Michael C)               
0:06:28        -        cfff (Brian C)               
0:05:08        -        Mitchkid64 (Mitchy B)               
0:05:13        -        Mybash_ (Chris B)               
0:05:43        -        stuartlittle16 (Michael S)               
0:27:18        -        tundrahenry101 (Jake S)        DQ        Fall Off Beam After Climbing Up Ladder

AVERAGES        -        TEAM
0:08:39        -        Blue
0:05:55        -        Gray
0:12:04        -        Red

*BLOWS AIRHORN*

Congratulations Gray Team, you have won this mission!

Blue and Red, you will be voting in two people each to go into the Gulag. The two losers will be eliminated from the game.

I will see you back in the voting room.
1954 days 7 hours ago
LockerAmi
Yess omg about damn time, goodjob gray!

open group

Turney Time The Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!