This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 2: Mission

Topic » Episode 2: Mission

1962 days 9 hours ago
turney1805
Hello Teams,

It is time for your second mission in this game of Cutthroat! Remember, only the WINNING team will be safe, the other two teams will have to send in two players to face off in the Gulag.

This mission will be testing how active you are as a team, the more you are online, the better.

The name of this mission is the "Czech Out This Cool Glider"

For this mission, it will be a simple test of how bad you want it. At the start of this mission, someone on your team will make your thread with the official title:

Mission 2- ?????'s Team Thread

If you do not make the thread with the official title, you will be penalized by 5 points.

After your team's thread has been made, you must wait at least 11 minutes before someone on your team posts the official phrase:

PUSHES GLIDER TO OPPOSITE END OF RAIL

Once that post has been made, can be made again once 11 minutes has elapsed. The catch is, it must be made by someone different on your team. A player CANNOT push the glider in back to back turns.

If you make a mistake by posting the wrong phrase, misspelling the phrase, or not posting it the way I have it then you can delete your post and fix your mistake. However, if I catch any mistakes, you will be penalized 5 points per each infraction.

For every time your team pushes the glider, you will earn one point. You may NOT get outside help or post in the thread of other teams. If you post in another team's thread, then I will penalize your team with 50 points.

As an added twist, you will get a bonus for each person who pushes the glider at least 5 times (55 minutes), they will earn their team 5 more points. A team may earn up to 35 bonus points.

Now I will NOT be online for the deadline but I still expect you to stop, not stopping will result in a disqualification from this mission.

The team that gets the most points at the end of this mission will win and be safe from the Gulag. The two losing teams will enter the voting round.

In the event of a tie, then the team who had a higher wait time between glider pushes will LOSE.

This mission will start tomorrow (Wednesday) at 9 AM PST (12 PM EST) and will last for 24 hours.

Good Luck!
1960 days 18 hours ago
turney1805
BLUE TEAM

13 - Chandlerp1996 (Chandler P)
23 - Christian_ (Christian B)
09 - immaxyman (Issy J)
09 - Lemjam6 (Jake B)
11 - Ramanik (Kamani W)
14 - Schnitzel (Scott H)
17 - Silver09 (Silver N)
06 - sjsoccer88 (Steve J)
06 - splozojames50 (Splozo J)

Total: 108 + 35 = 143 points

GRAY TEAM

01 - 2388 (Mars B)
01 - BluJay112 (Nick M)
02 - Chris1080 (Chris C)
13 - ivan1234 (Ivan G)
04 - J2999 (James R)
09 - jake_WD (Jacob J)
08 - LockerAmi (Ami L)
08 - MJFJUNE (Zyler G)
01 - s73100 (Sam A)

Total: 47 + 20 = 67 points

RED TEAM

04 - bamold1999 (Tyler M)
05 - Batya (Michael C)
06 - cfff (Brian C)
10 - Mitchkid64 (Mitchy B)
15 - Mybash_ (Chris B)
05 - stuartlittle16 (Michael S)
10 - tundrahenry101 (Jake S)

Total: 55 + 30 = 85 points

*BLOWS AIRHORN*

Congratulations Blue Team, you have won this mission!

Gray and Red, you will be voting in two people each to go into the Gulag. The two losers will be eliminated from the game.

I will see you back in the voting room.

open group

Turney Time The Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!