This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 5: Mission

Topic » Episode 5: Mission

1774 days 17 hours ago
turney1805
Welcome Everyone!

It is now time for your third mission of the season. Let me remind you that winning is the only way to guarantee yours safety. The winning team will be safe from Armageddon, both being voted in and being called out. Additionally, they will given the double vote power which allows their vote to count twice instead of once. In this season, if you are not a winner, then you are a loser, which means you will be eligible to be voted in.

The name of this mission is "Glide Home"

For this mission, it will be a simple test of how bad you want it. At the start of this mission, someone on your team will make your thread with the official title:

Mission 5- ?????/?????'s Thread

If you do not make the thread with the official title, you will be penalized by 5 points.

After your team's thread has been made, you must wait at least 10 minutes before someone on your team posts the official phrase:

PUSHES GLIDER TO OPPOSITE END OF RAIL

Once that post has been made, it can be made again once 10 minutes has elapsed. The catch is, it should be made by someone different on your team. If you do not want to wait for your partner, then you must wait 20 minutes before you push the glider again.

If you make a mistake by posting the wrong phrase, misspelling the phrase, or not posting it the way I have it then you can delete your post and fix your mistake. However, if I catch any mistakes, you will be penalized 5 points per each infraction.

For every time your team pushes the glider, you will earn one point. You may NOT get outside help or post in the thread of other teams. If you post in another team's thread, then I will penalize your team with 5 points.

Now I will may NOT be online for the deadline but I still expect you to stop, not stopping will result in a disqualification from this mission.

The team that gets the most points at the end of this mission will win and get an advantage in the next mission. While the team that comes in last place will be eliminated from the game as this is a Purge Mission.

In the event of a tie, the team with the lower average wait time will be given favor.

This mission starts TODAY at 12 PM PST (3 PM EST) and will last for 24 hours.

Good Luck!
1774 days 17 hours ago
turney1805
DISADVANTAGE:

Kelly and Issy for coming in last place during the last mission, your mission will end 2 hours earlier than everyone else.
1773 days 12 hours ago
turney1805
RESULTS

Alright, this mission is officially over and here are the results

102 - AlanDuncan (Alan D)/jman96 (Jordan M)
088 - Kelly0412 (Kelly R)/immaxyman (Issy J)
080 - NJKoda1998 (Nick J)/JetsRock12 (AJ B)
078 - Eoin (Eoin E)/PoohSnap (James D)
076 - MoooHades (Liam M)/Jxhn (John B) [5 Point Penalty For Not Official Title In Thread]
068 - BOBROCKS333 (Jacob S)/5651Omar (Omar C)
067 - Iceey (Ryan B)/sjsoccer88 (Steve J) [5 Point Penalty For Not Official Title In Thread]
064 - BluJay112 (Nick M)/RealJacksonWalsh (Jack W)
063 - Lemjam6 (Jake B)/Ramanik (Kamani W)
045 - bamold1999 (Tyler M)/Josh742 (Josh P)
028 - Christian_ (Christian B)/joey96 (Joey S)

*BLOWS AIRHORN*

Congratulations Alan and Jordan, you have won this mission and will get an advantage in the next mission! Well done!

Christian and Joey, you came in last place, which unfortunately mean your time in this game and Australia are officially over. Christian, it is always a pleasure having you and I hope to have you back, but for now please say your good byes and head on out.

Everyone else, I will see you at your next mission.

open group

Turney Time The Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!