This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 5: Face-Off

Topic » Episode 5: Face-Off

1843 days 19 hours ago
turney1805
Welcome Everyone to the Face-Off!

Here is where you will pay for your sins and mistakes in the game. Remember, the players with the most nominations by their competitors will compete in the Face Off. One player will earn a key while the remaining players will face a vote to eliminate by their fellow peers.

Based on your nominations, this Face-Off's match-up is as followed:

cfff (Brian C) vs. FrenchMaid (CJ F) vs. Josh742 (Josh M) vs. mysterygame2 (Nolan K)

The name of this Face-Off is "Chain My Reaction"

In this Face-Off, your task is simple, to find Tengaged users and create a chain based on their usernames.

How will this chain be made you asked?

Based on the previous username, you must find a Tengaged user whose username starts with the number, letter, or symbol from the last character in the usernname of the previous user in your list.

For example, if your chain started with turney1805, then the next user in your chain would have to have a 5 as the first character in their username.

So your chain could be like....
turney1805
5651Omar

Notice that 5 is the last character in turney1805 and the first character in 5651Omar. Meaning the next user you put in your chain would have to start with an "R".

For this mission, you will have to make a BLOG. After you have made a blog, you will need to get people to comment on your blog, by tagging themselves. There is no requirement for the first user to comment on your blog, but the users after must meet the chain reaction requirement.

Since this chain is taking place in the comments of a blog you make, you may delete comments that are mistakes or people trolling you. However, if I find a mistake in your chain when the mission is over, then you will be disqualified.

If you are comfortable with your chain and want to end, then please post a comment on your blog that says: STOP MY CHAIN HERE.

Furthermore, you may not use anyone who is below dark green level. Any suspected multis could result in disqualification or removal from the game, so play fair all of you.

The player who has the most users in their chain at the end of this mission will win. If there is a tie, then I will look at the color level of each user, and points will be awarded based on their plussing power for blogs, meaning TV Stars are worth 15 points and Dark Greens are worth 5 points. The person with the most points through that method wins. If that ties, the person who has the person with the most karma higher on their chain will win.

Please make sure you MAIL me on Tengaged the link to your blog.

The player with the most points at the end of this Face-Off will win and be able to steal a key. While the three losers will be facing a vote to eliminate.

This Face-Off starts now and will last until tomorrow (Wednesday 10:30 PM PST) Thursday 1:30 AM EST.

Good Luck!
1843 days 14 hours ago
turney1805
CLARIFICATIONS

1. You may use each username only ONCE in your chain
2. Each person must tag themselves, you should not being doing the tagging.
3. You cannot use yourself but you can use others in the game.
4. Capitalization in the username does not matter.
1842 days 18 hours ago
turney1805
RESULTS

Apparently this Face-Off was a lot harder than I anticipated. Y'all struggled big time but nonetheless we must name a winner.

01 - cfff (Brian C)
DQ - FrenchMaid (CJ F) [Did Not Make A Blog]
08 - Josh742 (Josh M)
04 - mysterygame2 (Nolan K)

*BLOWS AIRHORN*

Congratulations Josh, you have won this Face-Off and will be receiving a key! This also means that you cannot be voted into another Face-Off unless you become keyless again.

Now to get your key, you must steal your key from one of the current 8 key holders. You must post your decision in this thread along with your reason ASAP.

Brian, CJ, and Nolan, you three have lost this Face-Off and you will be facing a vote of your peers. I will post information on that shortly. However, you three are not eligible to vote nor is Josh, unless there is a tie, in which case, Josh is the tiebreaker.

See you at the Voting Arena.
1842 days 18 hours ago
Josh742
whew that was not easy. and this decision is very difficult since I havent gotten a chance to speak to many of you... mostly my own fault because ive been very busy with school. but I appreciate anyone that reached out to me tonight and anyone who did and has a key will not have to worry about me stealing them.

I have decided to take away kelly's key because she was the first person to earn a key and has had the chance to hold on to it the longest. and we havent really spoken at all. no hard feelings
1842 days 18 hours ago
turney1805
OFFICIAL KEY DECISION

Josh has decided to take Kelly's key. Josh now has Key #1 and Kelly is now keyless and eligible to be voted into the Face-Off.

Voting Arena coming soon.

open group

Turney Time The Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!