This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 3: Face-Off

Topic » Episode 3: Face-Off

1844 days 11 hours ago
turney1805
Welcome Everyone to the Face-Off!

Here is where you will pay for your sins and mistakes in the game. Remember, the players with the most nominations by their competitors will compete in the Face Off. One player will earn a key while the remaining players will face a vote to eliminate by their fellow peers.

Based on your nominations, this Face-Off's matchup is as followed:

Glinda (Blair J) vs. jojo7784 (Joey F) vs. Ramanik (Kamani W)

The name of this Face-Off is "Mailer Speedway"

Whenever you are ready to compete, all you have to do is send me 30 messages through Tengaged mails as fast as you possibly can. Now these 30 messages, must be you counting from the number 1 to the number 30.

Your time will start when you send me a mail that says 1.
Your time will end when you send me a mail that says 30.

If you send me MORE OR LESS than 30 messages, your run will be counted as a DQ and will not be scored. Also, if during your run, numbers are out of order, your run will be counted as a DQ.

Now for this competition, you will get THREE attempts. You do NOT have to use all 3 attempts, you are free to stop when you are satisfied. However do know, that your score will be based on your FINAL ATTEMPT only.

If you satisfied with an attempt and have no desire to use your remaining attempts, then you can mail me the phrase LOCK MY SCORE. Once I get that message, your remaining attempts will be discarded. Please know that once you lock your score, it is final, you cannot undo this decision.

The player with the fastest time will win this Face-Off and receive a key. While the two remaining players will be facing a vote to eliminate.

This Face-Off will start now and last until tomorrow (Thursday) 9 AM PST (12 PM EST)

Good Luck!
1843 days 12 hours ago
turney1805
RESULTS FOR FACE-OFF 3

Glinda (Blair J)
#1: 4 minutes and 56 seconds
TIME LOCKED

jojo7784 (Joey F)
#1: 54 seconds
#2: 46 seconds
TIME LOCKED

Ramanik (Kamani W)
#1: DISQUALIFIED [Stopped At 24]
#2: 3 minutes and 8 seconds
TIME LOCKED

*BLOWS AIRHORN*

Congratulations Joey, you have won this Face-Off and will be receiving a key! This also means that you cannot be voted into another Face-Off unless you become keyless again.

Blair and Kamani, you two have lost this Face-Off and you will be facing a vote of your peers. I will post information on that shortly. However, you two are not eligible to vote nor is Joey, unless there is a tie, in which case, Joey is the tiebreaker.

See you at the Voting Arena.

open group

Turney Time The Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!