This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 8: Mission

Topic » Episode 8: Mission

1929 days 23 hours ago
turney1805
Hello Teams,

It is time for your eigtht mission in this game of Cutthroat! Remember, only the WINNING team will be safe, the other two teams will have to send in two players to face off in the Gulag.

ALL submission must be done on TENGAGED MAILS and ONE PERSON PER EACH TEAM WILL NEED TO BE YOUR SPEAKER.

The name of this mission is the "Keep Your Count In Czech"

In this mission, each team has 80 tokens to use. Each round, you will mail me how many tokens you want to deposit into your team's account.

The team that deposits the most tokens in their team's account (for that round) will win the round, and earn 3 points. The team that deposits the second most tokens will earn 1 point. This process will continue for 5 rounds total. The team with the most points at the end of 5 Rounds wins.

Please keep in mind the tokens you use each round will be subtracted from your 80 tokens, so once you run out of tokens you can no longer participate in this mission. If you do not send in how many tokens you wish to deposit in your team's account within the given deadline then it will count as a 0.

Also once you send in how many tokens you wish to deposit, you CANNOT change it.

Each round, I will reveal how many tokens the WINNING TEAM deposited and nothing else.

Now in the event of a tie at the end of 5 Rounds, the team with the most tokens left not deposited in their account will wins.

If you have any questions, please POST THEM HERE so I can answer them.

Round 1 will start TODAY at 8:30 AM PST (11:30 AM EST) and last for 12 hours, if I get all of your answers sooner then I will end the round earlier.

Good Luck!
1929 days 11 hours ago
turney1805
ROUND 1 RESULTS

The Red Team has won this round with 40 tokens deposited in their account, and the Gray Team can in second this round.

Current Score

0 - Blue Team
1 - Gray Team
3 - Red Team

Round 2 starts NOW and will last until 8 AM PST (11 AM EST), remember once you send in a decision it cannot be changed. If everyone sends in before the deadline then I will reveal the results sooner.

Good Luck!
1929 days 11 hours ago
turney1805
ROUND 2 RESULTS

The Blue and Red Teams has won this round with 20 tokens deposited in their account, since there was a tie for first, there is no second place for this round.

Current Score

3 - Blue Team
1 - Gray Team
6 - Red Team

Round 3 starts NOW and will last until 8 AM PST (11 AM EST), remember once you send in a decision it cannot be changed. If everyone sends in before the deadline then I will reveal the results sooner.

Good Luck!
1928 days 22 hours ago
turney1805
ROUND 3 RESULTS

The Gray Team has won this round with 25 tokens deposited in their account, and the Blue Team can in second this round.

Current Score

4 - Blue Team
4 - Gray Team
6 - Red Team

Round 4 starts NOW and will last until 9 PM PST (12 AM EST), remember once you send in a decision it cannot be changed. If everyone sends in before the deadline then I will reveal the results sooner.

Good Luck!
1928 days 11 hours ago
turney1805
ROUND 4 RESULTS

The Blue Team has won this round with 20 tokens deposited in their account, and the Gray Team can in second this round.

Current Score

7 - Blue Team
5 - Gray Team
6 - Red Team

Round 5 starts NOW and will last until 9 AM PST (12 PM EST), remember once you send in a decision it cannot be changed. If everyone sends in before the deadline then I will reveal the results sooner.

Good Luck!
1928 days 11 hours ago
turney1805
ROUND 5 RESULTS

Mathematically speaking, we have a winner, so I am not gonna waste your time. The Red Team has officially won this round with 20 tokens deposited in their account, the Blue Team came in second place this round.

Final Score

8 - Blue Team
5 - Gray Team
9 - Red Team

Full Results: http://prntscr.com/m7b3q9

*BLOWS AIRHORN*

Congratulations Red Team, you have won this mission!

Blue and Gray, you will be voting in two people each to go into the Gulag. The two losers will be eliminated from the game.

I will see you back in the voting room.

open group

Turney Time The Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!