This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 23 | Power of Veto

Topic » Day 23 | Power of Veto

1696 days 3 hours ago
Pieguy555
1696 days 3 hours ago
VanHow10
Do we have to check in? I'm here
1696 days 3 hours ago
iAyeEye
Yeah, me too.
1696 days 3 hours ago
Silver09
Here
1696 days 3 hours ago
Pieguy555
Upon entering the backyard, the houseguests see that it has been transformed to look like a medieval castle. In front of them is OTEV, the Dreadful Dragon.

The houseguests playing in this competition are:

This Power of Veto competition is called “OTEV the Dreadful Dragon,” and here’s how it works.

In this memory competition, houseguests will race to remember previously evicted houseguests and avoid being the last person to bring the correct jewel to OTEV the Dreadful Dragon.

At the start of each round, OTEV the Dreadful Dragon will describe a previously evicted houseguest, and houseguests must then race to mail me two separate messages. In the first mail, houseguests must send *Sits on mat*, and in the second mail they must send the correctly-spelled name of the previously evicted houseguest.

If a houseguest is correct, they will remain in the competition and advance to the next round. If the houseguest is incorrect, they must mail me *Slides down slope* and then repeat the above cycle with their new answer. The last houseguest in each round to present the correct answer to OTEV the Dreadful Dragon will be eliminated from the competition.

The last houseguest standing will win this competition and will become the ninth Power of Veto Holder of the season.
1696 days 3 hours ago
cfff
Hi
1696 days 3 hours ago
cfff
Am I late
1696 days 3 hours ago
Pieguy555
When you have finished reading the rules and understand, post that you are ready below.

That will count as your check-in before we move to round 1.
1696 days 3 hours ago
cfff
im ready!
1696 days 3 hours ago
VanHow10
Ready
1696 days 3 hours ago
iAyeEye
OK, ready.
1696 days 3 hours ago
Pieguy555
Alright, First Round Coming Up...
1696 days 3 hours ago
Pieguy555
-----ROUND ONE----

Bring me the name of the first houseguest to be nominated for a second time!
1696 days 3 hours ago
Pieguy555
The correct answer was... Nick S.!

I'm sorry Silver, but you were last to submit the correct answer and have been eliminated.
1696 days 3 hours ago
Pieguy555
Second Round Coming Up...
1696 days 3 hours ago
Pieguy555
-----ROUND TWO-----

Bring me the name of the first houseguest to win their second competition!

open group

MNRS 10: Mario Party

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!