This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 1 | Tribal Council #1 (Benoni)

Topic » Episode 1 | Tribal Council #1..

755 days ago
Pieguy555
Welcome to Tribal Council Benoni tribe! Please grab a torch and dip it into the fire. In this game, fire represents your life, and once your torch is snuffed you will have to leave immediately. Now, one of you will be the first person voted out of this game.

Everyone is eligible for elimination. Once you cast your vote you may change it as much as you like, but if we receive all of the votes early they may be read ahead of schedule.

If you have a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, you must let us know in your production chat or mail Newz and I prior to the votes being read, or during the Tribal Council when we ask if anyone would like to play a Hidden Immunity Idol.

General Questions:
-What are your initial thoughts on the cast and your tribes?
-We saw a close challenge today, so what do you think went wrong?
-Does being in a smaller tribe make you more nervous about the vote?

Important: Make sure to send confessionals and include Newz and I in all Discord/mail chats, as they help us to understand everything that is happening, select returnees for future seasons, and to give people awards at the reunion!

Votes due by Monday (4/4/22) at 5:00 PM EST.
754 days 22 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
-What are your initial thoughts on the cast and your tribes?

I love our tribe.  Nice group of people.  We all seem to get along just fine.   With a tribe of 6, it's natural to feel a cozy feeling of brotherhood among us.    As for the other tribes, I don't have much of an opinion yet, but they sure beat us good in today's challenge.

Nothing.  We had participation from most of the tribe, but we just weren't fast enough.   It happens.   One challenge loss will not define us.

Of course.   There's very few places to hide.  Anyone who says they are not nervous are either not telling the whole truth or are just being naive.   Survivor is a hard enough game in larger tribes.  Smaller tribes just make everyone a bigger target.
754 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
- What are your initial thoughts on the cast and your tribes?

The other tribes look strong but I think we can handle our own in the next challenge. We have a solid group of people we just need some time to come together as one unit.

This challenge just wasn’t our fit. Speed comps are tough but I have faith we can win our share of challenges.

There’s less room to hide for sure but nobody in this group makes me especially nervous. I’m hoping tonight will be a unified vote and we can move forward as one strong team going into next challenge.
754 days 21 hours ago
hobo232
What are your initial thoughts on the cast and your tribes?
This cast seems like a wild one for sure. I’m happy with my tribe. We all seem chill compared to the other tribes who have some crazy personalities. However they showed how strong they were in this last comp so they will be tough to beat.

We definitely could have used some more help in the comp as we weren’t as fast as the others. With 2 people not showing up to help it definitely hurt our chances. All hands on deck woulda definitely helped us out. With me being away from tengaged for about 4 years I also felt at a bit of a disadvantage because I don’t know many tengagers by name. Because of that when I finally thought of a word I had to scroll through accounts to find names with that letter instead of knowing them off the top of my head.

Does being in a smaller tribe make you more nervous about the vote?
Yes for sure. The less people on your tribe the greater chance that it could be you going home. Anyone who isn’t feeling nervous about tribal is in denial because you never know what’s happening behind your back so even if you think you may be safe you just can never be too cautious.
754 days 3 hours ago
Pieguy555
I'll go tally the votes...
754 days 3 hours ago
Pieguy555
*Brings back urn*

If anybody has a Hidden Immunity Idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so...
754 days 3 hours ago
Pieguy555
*nobody stands*
754 days 3 hours ago
Pieguy555
Once the votes are read the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately. I'll now begin to read the votes...

*opens urn*
754 days 3 hours ago
Pieguy555
First vote...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Julian
754 days 3 hours ago
Pieguy555
Second vote...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Amber
754 days 3 hours ago
Pieguy555
Third vote...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Julian
754 days 3 hours ago
Pieguy555
Fourth vote...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Raul
754 days 3 hours ago
Pieguy555
Fifth vote...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
First Person Voted Out of Survivor: Trust No Bitch...
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Julian
754 days 3 hours ago
Pieguy555
Julian, that's 3 votes and tonight that is enough.
Julian, please bring me your torch...

Julian, the tribe has spoken.
*snuffs torch*

Time for you to go...
754 days 3 hours ago
hobo232
Shocked I received a vote😮😮 take care Julian.

open group

MNRS 10: Mario Party

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!