This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

MNRS 5: Double Cross | Rules

Topic » MNRS 5: Double Cross | Rules

1086 days 14 hours ago
Pieguy555
| DAILY CHALLENGE |
-The Daily Challenge will take place everyday, unless stated otherwise, at 8:00 PM EST.
-Players will compete either individually, in pairs, or in teams.
-If it is a pairs or teams challenge, a random draw will take place to determine who will select their partners or who the team captains will be.
-The winners of the Daily Challenge will be safe for the round, and will have the power to vote players into the Presidio.

| PRESIDIO VOTE |
-Presidio votes will be due the following day at 6:00 PM EST, after the conclusion of the Daily Challenge.
-Only the players who won the Daily Challenge will be allowed to vote. You can vote for two other players, and at some point this will change so that you can only vote for one player.
-Only the players who lost the Daily Challenge can be voted for.
-It will be revealed which players received votes and how many votes they received, but it will not be revealed who voted for who.
-The two players, and at some point only one player, with the most votes will be sent into the Presidio.
-In the event of a tie, there will be no revote. All players in the tie will participate in a random draw to determine who is sent into the Presidio.
-Failure to vote when required will result in you being issued with a PENALTY vote the next time you are eligible.

| XX DRAW |
-The Double Cross Draw will take place 6:30 PM EST following the reveal of the Presidio Vote.
-Everyone who lost the Daily Challenge, including those sent into the Presidio, will participate in the Double Cross Draw.
-At the beginning of the game their will be two XX Double Crosses each round, however, at some point it will change to only one Double Cross each round.
-If a player pulls the XX Double Cross, they will become immune and have the power to select any of the players who lost the Daily Challenge to be sent into the Presidio.
-If a player draws the Double Cross, they will have 5 minutes to make their decision, and if they fail to submit a decision of who to send in, their chip will be placed back in the bag and someone else will have the opportunity to draw the Double Cross.
-Failure to send in a decision if you pull the Double Cross will result in a PENALTY vote the next time you are eligible.
-It is highly encouraged that if you know you will be unable to attend the Double Cross Draw that you submit a ranked list of all the players based on who you would want to send into the Presidio in the event that you draw the Double Cross.

| PRESIDIO |
-The Presidio will take place everyday at 7:00 PM EST following the Double Cross Draw.
-Each matchup will be a 1-vs-1 duel that contains a person who was voted into the Presidio and a person who was sent in from the Double Cross Draw.
-The winner of the Presidio will return to the game, while the loser is eliminated.
-Players will be given 5 minutes to check-in for their Presidio elimination match.
-If a player fails to show up for the Presidio, it will result in their forfeiture and immediate elimination from the game.
-If both players fail to show up for the Presidio, it will be rescheduled to a non-live format.

| FINAL CHALLENGE |
-Once the number of players has dwindled down to a certain amount, a Final Challenge will be conducted with the remaining players to determine the winner of MNRS5: Double Cross.

| PENALTIES |
-Failure to vote when required will result in you being issued with a PENALTY vote the next time you are eligible.
-Failure to send in a decision if you pull the Double Cross will result in a PENALTY vote the next time you are eligible.
-Failure to show up for your Presidio elimination match will result in immediate forfeiture and your elimination from the game.
-If a player has accumulated three penalty votes, I will assume that they are inactive or do not care about the game, and they will be removed.

| BEHAVIOR |
I understand that this a game and things sometimes get heated and fights will inevitably happen, however, I will not tolerate any form of derogatory language or behavior towards production or other players. The first time that a violation occurs I will issue a Formal Warning. If another infraction occurs, I will issue a penalty vote, followed by a penalty challenge sit-out. If incessant rule-breaking occurs, I will be forced to remove the player from the game.

| CONFESSIONALS |
Confessionals are a REQUIREMENT! There is no restriction on the length or amount of confessionals that you send, so we implore you to send a lot! Confessionals are one of the main determining factors that Newz and I use when we decide who receives awards at the end of the season. In addition, not sending any will hurt your chances for potentially returning or even returning again.

***NOTE: Send your confessionals to both Newz and I through TENGAGED (aka, not Skype)!***

If you have any questions, feel free to message either Newz or I.

open group

MNRS 10: Mario Party

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!