This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 14 | Veto Ceremony

Topic » Day 14 | Veto Ceremony

1759 days 5 hours ago
Pieguy555
1759 days 5 hours ago
Pieguy555
Welcome everyone to the Veto Ceremony. Ashanti has won the Power of Veto and must now decide if she would like to use it so save either Jimmy or Joey from facing the fifth Eviction. In the event that the Power of Veto is used, the Head of Household, Tyler, must name a replacement nominee.
1759 days 5 hours ago
Pieguy555
Ashanti: As the Power of Veto Holder I have the responsibility of deciding whether or not to use the Veto to remove one of Tyler's nominations from the chopping block.

I have decided to...
1759 days 5 hours ago
Pieguy555
*suspenseful music plays*
1759 days 5 hours ago
Pieguy555
USE the Power of Veto on...
1759 days 5 hours ago
Pieguy555
Ashanti: Jimmy!

I believe both of you still have a lot to offer to this game, so it was a hard decision to decide on who to use this on if I did.

Tyler, since I have vetoed one of your nominations, you must now name a replacement nominee.
1759 days 5 hours ago
Pieguy555
Tyler: Since Ashanti has vetoed one of my nominations, I must now name a replacement nominee. This was not an easy decision, however, someone else had to be nominated. I have decided to nominate...
1759 days 5 hours ago
Pieguy555
1759 days 5 hours ago
Pieguy555
Tyler: Sagar as my replacement nomination.

Sagar, I don't know what to say. I've definitely spoken to you the least out of anyone in the game. I had a hard enough time coming up with two nominees. This was an extremely difficult choice and I want you to know that it wasn't made lightly. Best of luck!

With that being said, this Veto Meeting is adjourned.

open group

MNRS 10: Mario Party

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!