This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 6 | Vault

Topic » Episode 6 | Vault

2136 days 5 hours ago
Pieguy555
Welcome to the Vault, Gold Team.

As the Green Team captain, Brittany is now the Paymaster. Brittany will select which of the remaining three players on the Gold Team will get their check voided and leave the competition.

Brittany's decision is due on Thursday (8/2/18) at 7 PM EST.
2135 days 9 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Hello, everyone! I am this episode’s paymaster and have been given the duty of voiding someone’s check tonight. Now, I’ve talked to all three of you and have thought of this decision overnight. The only way I could think of this choice was strategically and what would help me the most in the future and with that being said...

JT, I think that you and i could possibly work together in the future. You said that you want to play the game and really weren’t able to due to your team constantly losing challenges. With that, I am willing to give you an extra life in this game only if you’re able to return the favor. You don’t seem like you’re targetting me so I got nothing to lose by keeping you. I appreciate our chat and hope to cross paths again.

And finally, Nolan and Kolby... both of you didn’t talk to me much but did pitch your pleas and I took both into consideration. The two of you are strong in challenges, from what I’ve seen in the past and are able to adapt very well to these types of games. However, I think one of you is just telling me what I wanna hear while the other I feel could be of much more use in the future of this game.

Kolby, please step forward. While you did throw the challenge to me the other night and I appreciate it, I don’t know if that’s what your game revolves around.. letting other people make decisions for you while you lay low and skate on by in the game. Soon enough, I might need to be protected and you might not be willing to win paymaster in order to avoid getting any blood on your hands. I believe that you could become a force to be reckoned with socially and this is mostly a social and competition based game.

Nolan, at this point, you don’t seem very active and like you don’t care about being here. Some people really want you out and others would rather you stay because you’re not a threat and since you have a penalty vote against you for not voting, that could be used to everyone’s advantage. I do know how strong you can be when you’re in it to win it and I’d honestly rather you be on my side than against me. And maybe you could be a shield for me since people aren’t too fond of ya :p

Kolby, I’m so sorry but i’m doing this because I don’t think I’d be able to beat you later on. I need people I can trust and after you threw that challenge, I saw that you’d do anything to win, including throw your team under the bus and I don’t need that for my game. You even said that a lot of the chaos on gold was caused by you and that isn’t required for an entertaining game. You gotta go sooner than later so Mike... Void his check. I really hope you’re willing to give me a second chance in your Survivor series, I would love that and would play hard!! No hard feelings, hope we can play in another game in the future.
2135 days 9 hours ago
Pieguy555
*Stamps VOID on Kolby's' Check*

Sorry Kolby, it's time for you to bounce.

open group

MNRS 10: Mario Party

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!