This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 4 | Vault

Topic » Episode 4 | Vault

2125 days 17 hours ago
Pieguy555
Welcome to the Vault, Gold Team.

You each now have a maximum of 3 votes, which will be used to determine whose checks will be placed in the Strong Box. You cannot vote for the same person multiple times, and you must submit at least 1 vote. Failure to vote, or to vote correctly, will result in a penalty vote against you the next time you are in the Vault. The three people with the most votes will have their checks placed in the Strong Box and be at risk for potential elimination.

As the Green Team captain, Patrik is now the Paymaster. Patrik will select which of the bottom three will get their check voided and leave the competition. In the event of a tie, the Paymaster has FULL control over who ends up in the Strong Box. This means that you could potentially be up for elimination even if you don’t receive a single vote.

Votes are due on Sunday (7/29/18) at 7 PM EST.
2124 days 20 hours ago
Pieguy555
I won't be able to read the votes until 9ish so I will extend the deadline until then.
2124 days 17 hours ago
SmoothStalker12
Let’s see
2124 days 6 hours ago
Pieguy555
TJ has failed to vote for a third time.

*Stamps VOID on TJ's' Check*

Sorry TJ, I guess real life just got the better of you. It's time for you to bounce.

open group

MNRS 10: Mario Party

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!