This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

MNRS: I Love Money | Rules

Topic » MNRS: I Love Money | Rules

2119 days 15 hours ago
Pieguy555
| TEAM CAPTAIN VOTE |
At the start of each round, you will need to vote for your next team captain. The team captain will become the next Paymaster if their team wins the challenge.
-You can vote for ANYONE on your OWN TEAM to be the captain.
-The same person cannot be the captain consecutively, regardless if they win and become Paymaster or not.
-You can vote for yourself if you want.
-A tie in this vote will result in a chatzy randomizer choice between the tied players.

| VAULT VOTES |
The losing team in each challenge goes into the Vault, where they must vote three people into the box for potential elimination.
-Each person has up to 3 votes which they may use to vote for up to 3 people.
-You can't pile two or three votes onto one person, which means you must vote for different people each time.
-Any votes you do not use are discarded.
-A tie in this vote will be broken by the Paymaster.

| PAYMASTER DECISION |
The Paymaster has to make the most important decision, as they choose who from the bottom three gets their check voided and is eliminated. It is required that you prepare at least 3 sentences for each person on why you have either chosen to keep them safe or void their check. You will have approximately 24 hours from the results of the Vault votes to make your decision.

| PENALTIES |
FAILURE to vote when required will result in you being issued with a PENALTY vote the next time you go to the Vault.
-After 3 penalties you will be removed from the game.
-If a paymaster fails to vote for someone to leave, they will instead be eliminated.

| CONFESSIONALS |
Confessionals are a REQUIREMENT! There is no restriction on the length or amount of confessionals that you send, so we implore you to send a lot! Confessionals are one of the main determining factors that Newz and I use when we decide who receives awards at the end of the season. In addition, not sending any will hurt your chances for potentially returning or even returning again.

***NOTE: Send your confessionals to both Newz and I through TENGAGED (aka, not Skype)!***

If you have any questions, feel free to message either Newz or I.
2119 days 14 hours ago
Pieguy555
NOTE: ALL VOTES ARE PUBLIC

open group

MNRS 10: Mario Party

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!