This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » RULES

1812 days 10 hours ago
Jasoi
1.This game will be about a 50/50 ratio of gameplay and roleplay. Those who roleplay may have access to advantages throughout the game, while those who merely "do the least" may find themselves at some disadvantages throughout the series. Mainly, just be active, have fun, and play the game!

2.This season will be like BB Brasil.It will follow big brother Brazil.

3.- General voting lasts 1-2 days. Usually varies on what is going on. The real world can be busy, and I promise I will not be nitpicky. It's just the sooner the better yes?

- HOW DO U VOTE:
You nominated 2 ppl up for eviction.the most and second most will be up for eviction.in a tie, all ppl in a tie will go up.

FORMAT:
There will be a HOH competion.The HOH will nom ONE person for eviction.

The others will nom 2 ppl for eviction via Pos AND MUST GIVE ME A REASON WHY U NOM THEM.

Then its POV.

If the HOH nomination gets off the block.The HOH will do replacement

If a nominee via nominations goes off the block.the next most votes goes on the block.

The power now goes to the public who will cast there votes to Evict

I DONT FUCK WITH INCATIVES.ILL SPAM YOUR MAILS TO VOTE UNTIL U FUCKING VOTE.IF U DONT VOTE,YOU ARE OUT

open group

JASOI Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!