This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Nomination Ceremony #10

Topic » Nomination Ceremony #10

2099 days 17 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Kelly has until tomorrrow at 4 PM est. to cast her vote
2099 days 17 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Nominations*
2099 days 17 hours ago
Kelly2722
This is the FINAL nomination ceremony of the season, and while it’s mostly unnecessary since the POV holds all the power this week, I’m still proud to hold this title.

Good luck to everyone during the veto competition, you’re all amazing people with great personalities, however, two of you have made it no secret that you are not on my side.

With that being said, Christina and Chandler, you may take several seats on the block.

Christina, ever since I confronted you about your gameplay, you’ve been coming for me nonstop, and personally I really hope that I’ll be able to send you out of this game, not once, but twice.

Chandler, there was hope for you at one point, but you turned that hope into disappointment as you have shown that you have always been up Chris’ ass the entire fucking game. You are the definition of a sheep, and it’s disappointing that you have made it this far.

Again, good luck everyone in the veto meeting, I don’t have anything against any of you on a personal level, just game. This nomination ceremony is adjourned.
2099 days 17 hours ago
C_Shizz96
Common hoe
2099 days 15 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
Forreal. Basic ass bitch. Lmao

open group

Kaseyhope’s Big Brother 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!