This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final 2 Questioning

Topic » Final 2 Questioning

2146 days 6 hours ago
Thepermanentone
Armanti and Hunter are our final 2!

You two can post your reasoning for winning and Council can post any questions for the f2.

It's been a fun season guys! We're going to go ahead and set a finale time of 7PM EST, so Council, please send in you're votes by 6PM EST at the latest!

Comment here if you'll be attending the finale!
2146 days 6 hours ago
Jacadeux
Attending
2146 days 6 hours ago
Dylangover1
Attending
2146 days 6 hours ago
HUNTERBC88
At the beginning of the game, half of me wanted to stay low and the other half wanted me to be in an alliance. Then Jimmy came up to me to ask for an alliance. Then we started working with Crystal and Hoop. When Dylan became the lone wolf, I had respect for him putting the people up with two strikes. Working with Crystal didn’t last long and went inactive, so that didn’t help. Then I got nominated with Cody by Armanti because we didn’t have any strikes. I knew Hoop and Jimmy voted Cody and I thought Zyler did too because Hoop said he talked too him. I didn’t know that wasn’t true until the last challenge revealed that Zyler and Cody were allies. Then Hoop, Jimmy, Zyler, and I nominated Jack and he got out. After that Hoop went inactive and that really sucked. We nominated Dylan to get him out and that didn’t work but I did respect him for not nominating me again. Sadly both my allies were nominated and I had to vote for Zyler because I knew Jimmy would be able to be lone wolf and become the alpha. In order to make that happen, I made Armanti change his mind and vote for Zyler. So I told Armanti and Dylan to vote for Jimmy and Jimmy became the lone wolf and became the alpha. Then we finally taken out Dylan, who could have won the game if he made it to the final 2. For the final 2, I was planning to take Jimmy, but I lost the first two challenges and Jimmy lost the final challenge. I am so glad that Jimmy made a good pitch and got himself out by that and I would have voted for him if he was in the final 2. But I’m in the final 2 and please vote for me because I was always active and I voted every time I wasn’t nominated.
2146 days 1 hour ago
Raydiz33
Attending
2146 days 1 hour ago
It1002
So at the start of the game, my plan was to lay low and never become the Lone Wolf, because why would endanger myself like that, and so that worked for a while... until I got nominated. That was when my game had to morph. I went from being fairly inactive to fully invested in the game, and I started to make bonds with people like Jimmy and Zyler.

At that point, it was f8 and I was determined to win this competition to prove to the rest of the pack that they messed with the wrong person, and that’s exactly what I did. Then, I became a little ruthless with nominations by nominating the only two people who were completely active, and some may say that wasn’t fair, but I was being more strategic than fair, because Cody could’ve taken this game had he kept going.

So at f7, we had the auction, and at this point, my strategy was to go for the veto, because I knew that since I had just been the Lone Wolf the week prior, I couldn’t be nominated, so if the Lone Wolf became Alpha or was exiled, I make it past that week regardless, and there was a good chance that I would have it for the next week as well, so overall it would grant me safety for two weeks, and low and behold, I won it. Now, with this power, to ensure that I would hold it for a while, I had to make sure the Lone Wolf was exiled, so I helped nominate Jack, someone I wasn’t close with and therefore had no qualms about seeing be eliminated, and he went up, so we worked out butts off to make sure that he lost, and that’s what happened, which meant I kept my veto for the next week, putting me in a major power position.

So at f5, Hoop has now been eliminated due to inactivity, which invalidated every power won at the auction except mine, the veto, so by time nominations were made after Dylan, who I was now in an alliance with, because we were the only two surviving Alphas at that point, had become Alpha (note: I did purposefully help him win that challenge by not posting), I had a big decision to make. I could either try and make a big move or let the game guide itself, and I went with the latter, because I was already safe and there was no advantage in rocking the boat at that time as it would’ve had negative repercussions. Now, originally I wanted Jimmy to be eliminated at this stage, but me and Hunter had sort of become allies, so I thought it best to align my votes with him, and admittedly, he did manipulate me a bit by telling me that Jimmy would be bitter if I voted him out, which did change my vote to Zyler, so Zyler was exiled instead of my target, Jimmy.

That brings us to the f4, where I sat back and did nothing. I literally let the week take me to f3 with no help from me, and I think that says something good about my social stance at that point, because I wasn’t nominated as Lone Wolf, did nothing in the competition, was nominated but didn’t campaign, and still made it to f3. Plus, even though he was my ally, Dylan, a big threat, ended up being voted out, which made my road to f2 a bit clearer.

At f3, I really tested my challenge abilities, being the only one to compete in all three parts. I had to use my cleverness and intuition to win that final part and become the last Alpha, and I finally could make my best move of the game by singlehandedly exiling Jimmy, who I have no doubt would have won had he been here with me, and me keeping him at f5 then meant nothing, because he went at f3 anyway, so I’m proud of that at least.

And now, I’m here, at f2, and I think the council should give the win, because I was able to drastically improve my game midway through, play strategically, become Alpha twice, create social bonds, pick and choose my times, and embody the Lone Wolf. Thank you and good luck Hunter.
2146 days 1 hour ago
Jacadeux
Open questions to both finalists:

1) Social Game - How many people were you working with? In what ways did you exert your will to influence an outcome?

2) Strategic Game - What moves are you most proud of having made.

3) Physical Game - How important do you feel your physical game/competition abilities were to your making it to the finals?
2146 days ago
HUNTERBC88
1) Social Game - How many people were you working with? In what ways did you exert your will to influence an outcome?
I worked with you Jimmy. I also worked with Crystal, Hoop, and Zyler. I only kind of worked with Dylan to tell him to vote for you to be the Lone Wolf. I also made Armanti vote for Zyler to get Exiled.

Getting Zyler out and telling Dylan to vote for you to be the lone wolf. Also making myself not getting nominated by Dylan.

3) Physical Game - How important do you feel your physical game/competition abilities were to your making it to the finals?
I was worst than I thought, but I did help Jack get out in his lone wolf challenge.
2145 days 22 hours ago
It1002

Over the course of the game, I worked with only about 4 different people, and one way I exerted my influence would be by guiding your vote to Jack for lone wolf over Dylan, because you were on the fence about those two, and yourself even, but I think I helped direct it toward Jack, granted you were initially thinking him, but I would have tried to sway you had you been thinking Dylan.

One move I’m most proud of is nominating Cody and Hunter when I was Alpha for the first time. I think that helped shift the game away from me for a bit and more toward big threats like your Jacks and Dylans. I think another would be by simply NOT using my veto, because I think many people would try to use it just to say they made a big move, but I was calculated and weighed the consequences of using it and acted accordingly. Finally, my proudest move would be exiling you, because you were my biggest threat and target for a while, so I’m glad I was able to directly eliminate you. (Hope that doesn’t sound harsh)

I think it was very important. As you can see by my answer to question 2, my “physical” prowess allowed me to make a lot of the moves that I did. Plus, if it wasn’t for me winning the LW v Pack comp, I wouldn’t be here, and if it wasn’t for me winning the 3-part Alpha, I wouldn’t be here, so it was very crucial to my game.

open group

Running with the Wolves

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!