This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 7 - LW Nomination - I'm in the process of backstabbing my ally

Topic » Week 7 - LW Nomination - I'm..

2134 days 22 hours ago
Thepermanentone
his is your FINAL Lone Wolf nomination. The final 3 will play out like Big Brother.

Vote wisely, as this Lone Wolf will be able to choose the SOLE voter for this Omega exile if he becomes the Alpha.

Votes are due by 10AM. LW vs Pack competition will be posted in the afternoon and must be completed by the evening. This will keep us on track to have the finale this weekend. The final Alpha competitions will be held on Saturday with the final Alpha being established Saturday evening. The final Alpha will be the sole vote to exile one of the other two. Then, the Council questioning and vote will take place on Sunday, with the winner announcement happening Sunday evening.

Schedule Breakdown:
Friday
10AM EST - Lone Wolf noms due
~1-2PM EST - Lone Wolf vs the Pack competition (non-live)
       (Lone Wolf Tie Comp if necessary)
-8PM EST - Competition ends
-11PM EST - Omega nominations due if applicable

Saturday
10AM EST - Omega exile votes due if applicable
The final 3 part competition will take place on Saturday. Timing will depend on whether or not there is an Alpha for f4.

Sunday
Council questioning and vote will occur. Finale and winner announcement will take place.

This is a whirlwind of votes and competitions happening in a short amount of time, so please be sure to keep up!

Thanks. Please let me know if you have any questions!
2134 days 13 hours ago
Thepermanentone
And by unanimous vote of his fellow pack members...
Jimmy, you are the final Lone Wolf!

The competition will be posted around 1:00 PM EST and will end at 9:00 PM EST. Then, if applicable, Omega nominations will be due by 11 PM EST.
2134 days 7 hours ago
Jacadeux
Just sitting here around 1:00 PM EST instead of eating lunch.

open group

Running with the Wolves

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!