This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

UPDATES for the Final 5

Topic » UPDATES for the Final 5

2150 days 10 hours ago
Thepermanentone
A few updates I wanted to post while I had the chance.

AUCTION ITEMS

Unfortunately, with Hoops exile, all of the powers that had to be used by f6 are now gone.
This includes:
-Extra Vote
-The Big Bad Wolf - this would have enable someone to go straight from being LoneWolf to Alpha, skipping the competition
-Wolf in Sheep's Clothing - this was a dud, no real prize was given for this
-Hungry Like the Wolf - this prize would have enabled the holder to name a 3rd nominee
-Immunity was obviously used already.
-Veto can still be used THIS WEEK if Dylan does in fact become the Alpha. This is the last week the veto can be used. This means the veto holder can save themselves or someone else from the block and NAME the replacement. The Veto winner CANNOT name the Alpha as a replacement. Remember this must be sent within TWO HOURS of the Alpha making nominations.

COUNCIL SEATS

With Hoop being exiled due to inactivity, he has also forfeited his seat on the Council. That seat will be filled by the pack member exiled right before Council began, Cody.

FINAL 3

Final 3 will work similar to Big Brother. We have Round 1 where all 3 finalists compete. Then Round 2 where the losers from Round 1 face off. Lastly, Round 3 where the winners from Rounds 1 and 2 will compete for the spot as the final Alpha. The final Alpha will then have the sole tie breaking vote (since neither Omegas will be eligible to vote) and exile the final member of Council.

TIMELINE

We're nearing the end everyone! I anticipate the finale being this weekend! Thanks for a great game so far.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks guys!

open group

Running with the Wolves

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!