This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Den AUCTION

Topic » The Den AUCTION

2154 days 19 hours ago
Thepermanentone
Hello pack members. Congratulations on making Council! As your reward, you are invited to the Den Auction. I have some marvelous prizes (maybe some not so marvelous as well) here for you today that are just waiting to be bid on by our wonderful f7 pack members!

Everyone has a total of $1,000. You cannot place more than $500 on each bid (therefore you must bid on AT LEAST two items). If there is a tie for highest bid on an item, random.org will decide the winner.

Items Up for Bid

1. Immunity - You cannot be nominated as an Omega OR the Lone Wolf this week. Winner will be revealed after the auction
2. Extra Vote - You will receive two votes for the Lone Wolf next week. Winner will only be revealed if they choose to reveal themselves.
3. Veto - Once Omegas are named, you can play this power to veto one of the Alpha's nominations and name your own replacement. You CANNOT name the Alpha as the replacement. You CAN use this on yourself. This must be played within 2 hours of Omega nominations being made. Will not be identified until after use.

Mystery Items - The winners of these items will be messaged the details of their items after the are won.

4. Wolf in Sheep's Clothing - Identity never revealed unless the winner chooses to reveal
5. Big Bad Wolf - Identity not revealed until played
6. Hungry Like the Wolf - Identity never revealed unless the winner chooses to reveal

There are a total of 6 items. Bid wisely! Not everyone can win a prize, yet it is possible for someone to win more than one.

If you have any questions, please let me know. Bids are due by 7PM EST tonight! Then, the new Lone Wolf nominations will be due by 8AM EST tomorrow.
2154 days 12 hours ago
Thepermanentone
Alright, I have all of the bids and the good news is, I only had to use random.org for one of the prizes!

The nature of the mystery prizes will not be revealed until the winner decides to use them. Immunity and Extra vote are all automatically used for this Lone Wolf vote. All other prizes MUST be used either this week, or next. Once f5 hits, all prizes are gone if they have not already been used.

(Sorry guys, this was supposed to happen at f9 and given everyone 4 weeks to use them, but due to the large amount of inactivity, it wasn't a possibility since we took such a big jump in one week!)

You will all be messaged separately if you have one a prize. The only one that is currently public knowledge is of course immunity. This person is safe from becoming the Lone Wolf this week, as well as safe from being nominated as an Omega.

So, without further ado. With a guaranteed spot in f6, congratulations....
Hunter! You have earned immunity for the week.

I will now message everyone else that has one a prize and explain the mystery prizes to their winners.

Veto and Big Bad Wolf will be revealed when (if) they are put into play. Everything else will only be revealed if the winner decides to reveal it. Lone wolf votes are due by 8AM EST! Remember, you cannot vote Hunter.
2154 days 12 hours ago
HUNTERBC88
Woohoo

open group

Running with the Wolves

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!