This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 2 - Lone Wolf Nomination

Topic » Week 2 - Lone Wolf Nomination

2184 days 11 hours ago
Thepermanentone
And with that, the first member of the pack has been exiled. Had Jessie finished the puzzle, he would be nominating two of you for exile right now. Keep that in mind as less than half of you sent in votes. Perhaps this is strategy, or perhaps this is inactivity?

Speaking of inactivity, one of your pack members has come to me and decided due to events occurring in their personal life, they will be unable to continue competing in the game. Due to this, Burger has decided to leave the Den.

Just like that, we are down to 12 pack members remaining.

It is now time to vote for the next Lone Wolf. You have 12 hours to get your vote in. Below is the schedule for tomorrow. I'm trying to take advantage of the time we have on the weekend so the schedule can be a bit lighter during the week.

7AM EST - Lone Wolf votes due
8AM EST - Lone Wolf Candidates Competition Begins (if necessary, will last 4 hours)
1PM EST - Pack vs LW Competition (this one will be a 24 hour endurance comp)

Please send in your Lone Wolf votes. The sooner I have those, the sooner I can notify everyone IF there will be an 8AM comp and if so, who will be involved.

Thanks!
2184 days 11 hours ago
Thepermanentone
P.S. Send in confessionals and PYN if you'd like a specific question directed towards you to answer on here.
2184 days 6 hours ago
lhooper902976
hoop
2184 days 6 hours ago
Thepermanentone
Hoop:

How do you feel about the format of the game? Do you feel comfortable with it?
2184 days 6 hours ago
lhooper902976
I actually like the format , it reminds me of a lot of different group games all blended into one but, it is still quite different from your typical groupgame. I feel comfortable with this format since I'm used to learning how a  game works while playing it.
2184 days 6 hours ago
Raydiz33
Cody
2184 days 6 hours ago
Thepermanentone
Cody:

With the last Lone Wolf only being a puzzle away from being alpha, do you anticipate seeing a lot of Lone Wolves exiled? Or do you think we'll start seeing more alphas?
2183 days 22 hours ago
Thepermanentone
After receiving 4 votes, we do have our next Lone Wolf.

The new Lone Wolf is..Shae D.

The next comp takes place at 1PM and this will be a 24 hour endurance comp.
2183 days 5 hours ago
Raydiz33
It’s really hard too say. I’m hoping for some alphas

open group

Running with the Wolves

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!