This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Immunity #1

Topic » Tribal Immunity #1

2116 days 7 hours ago
M_Davis1998
*Everyone walks in*

Welcome Survivors! Today is your first immunity challenge!

For today's challenge, you need to get as many people as possible to use your tribe's name as a hashtag in a blog. (#Dlo or #Ponpye) The tribe who has the most blogs at the end of the challenge will win immunity! The other tribe will go to tribal council and someone will be the first person voted out of Michael's Survivor Haiti!

*If i suspect a multi, i won't count the blog. One blog per user! I will not count any blogs from players in this game.*

You have until 9pm EST tomorrow before i tally the blogs. Good luck!

*If i don't have your skype yet, or you have yet to be added to your tribe chat, let me know, or add me on skype! My skype name is on my profile :) *
2116 days 7 hours ago
lionsden121
*rolls eyes* at a spamming challenge
2116 days 7 hours ago
M_Davis1998
*ATTENTION*

"#dlo" doesn't tag so use "#dlotribe" instead!
2115 days 6 hours ago
M_Davis1998
At a score of 7 to 8.... Dlo wins immunity!

Dlo, you are safe at tonight''s tribal council! Ponpye, the same can't be said for you. Tonight, tribal council where someone will become the 1st person voted out of Michael's Survivor Haiti! Good luck!

Tribal will be posted shortly!

Dlo, i will be putting your idol clue in your skype chat shortly! If you aren't in the chat, make sure to let me know so i can add you!

open group

Michael's Survivor Haiti - Day 13

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!