This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Photoshoot Week 8: The Crowning of an All Star!~

Topic » ~Photoshoot Week 8: The..

2160 days ago
Bella1
Hello My Final TWO All Stars!

Kasia (K4R4k) and Moo (Sloth_Roman) you have both made the final and are true ALL STARS! However, only one model will become the Ultimate All Star and earn that crown.

It is now the final and this week models you will be completing THREE photoshoots for your last week!
These photos will all be based on the four elements in Greek Mythology: Air, Earth, Fire and Water.

Photoshoot 1:

#FlyingInTheWind

For this shot models you must provide me with a photo that contains you standing in a frame where it looks as if you are in the middle of a storm. I want to see hair flowing and powerful bodies.

Photoshoot 2:

#BurnBabyBurn

Models for this shot i want to see your interpretation of FIRE! Whether you are betraying the devil rising from Hell or you are giving me an angry expression to show fury. This shot is showing me that you can portray the fire element.

Photoshoot 3:

#NaturalBeauty

The final two elements, Water and Earth always remind me of the natural beauty of our world. So for this shot i want to see a natural shot: no make-up, no bright colours, just you as a beautiful model!

Good Luck Girls you have 24 hours to post <3

May the Best All Star Win!
2157 days 2 hours ago
Bella1
-CLOSED-

open group

All Stars: Bella’s Next Top Model S2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!