This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~ELIMINATION PANEL WEEK 2!~

Topic » ~ELIMINATION PANEL WEEK 2!~

2236 days 17 hours ago
Bella1
Hello All Stars and welcome to your next panel where will find out who will have won Best Photo and who is the model going home!

Your task this week was to give eyes, eyes, and more eyes. They had to be the main focus and show me that you can highlight the importance of them through lighting, clothing and facial expression.

So lets firstly look at my critiques....................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
2236 days 17 hours ago
Bella1
MY CRITIQUES:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zya:

Now this photo is absolutely stunning!!!!!!!! I am in love with this partially underwater shot where your face is beautiful, and those eyes are definitely the main focus to this photo. They are very engaging, like there is a mysterious story behind them. I am so happy you done better this week as last week I was disappointed but NOW YOU ARE BACK!!!!!!!!!!

Rafael:

WOW this is very edgy and unique, I kind of like it! Your outfit is very androgynous, and the mixture of colours is very funky and modern. I do like your face, I wish it was a bit closer so I could see so those beautiful blue eyes but it is not that far so I cant see them, so well done! The eyes may not be the main focus here, but what I can see of them it is good.

Joss:

DAMNNNNNNNNNN those eyes are killing me right through my core. They are for sure the main focus of this photo and they stand out even more due to the fact that the light or reflection of the water helps them be highlighted. My only little critique is that I wish your face wasn’t cut off, but I do like this shot very different!

Kasia:

This photo has such a futuristic vibe to it that it helps it stand out from the bunch of
photos. The make-up brings those dark brown eyes out, so good job with making sure they are the focus of the shot. Your hair looks great and overall this is another good shot from you <3

Mason:

Now I do have to give you credit for making your eyes look emphasised, but this is just tooooooo casual for All Stars! You did so well last week so I am really sad that this photo is not 100% great. It is more of a catalogue photo selling that outfit not an editorial FRONT COVER shot, im sorry!

September:

WOW! What an improvement from last week. You have gone for a similar photo to Zya but I do feel that she went for more neutral colours and you have gone down the more colourful path. So I can appreciate the contrast between the two shots. Your eyes look sexy and the colour does make it a little too much but its not that affected. One bit of advice if you are here next week, give me a shot that has a little less colour <3

Moo:

Now this is very different to your normal shots! I am so impressed that you can be a versatile model as for a super-models they need to be able to adapt to all situations. Those eyes are the main focus here, the green grassy colour makes them stand out more. The simplicity of this shot just really highlights those eyes, so good job!

Kayla:

Those blue eyes are gorgeous and they are for sure the main focus of this shot. It is a little too cropped for my liking, I wish your hole face was in the shot. But I do appreciate the path you have gone down to make sure that your eyes are beautiful. Nice shot.

Valentin:

<3 errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr this is so good! Another great shot of a model with green eyes. However unlike other models you used natural lighting to make them stand out more. The setting looks great, my only critique is that the rest of your face looks a bit tense and it takes a little bit of attention of your eyes.
2236 days 17 hours ago
Bella1
The All Star this week with Best Photo is......................................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
--
-
-
-

--

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
ZYA (MELINDAMRSKK) AFTER YOUR BAD PERFORMANCE LAST WEEK, YOU ARE BACK AT THE TOP. CONGRATULATIONS! <3
2236 days 17 hours ago
Bella1
The Runner-Up this week is...............................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Valentin (Maicolx3) Winner last week and now runner-up this week, you have started this competition of as an ALL STAR!
2236 days 17 hours ago
Bella1
In Joint Third Place this week are...................................................................
-
-
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

--
-
-
Joss (Latisha0987) AND September (Michelle990) Both improved so much this week, well done!
2236 days 17 hours ago
Bella1
The Next model who is safe this week is..................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
--
Kasia (K4R4K) You are consistently giving me good photos, I know you can do amazing ones!
2236 days 17 hours ago
Bella1
The Next TWO models who are safe both scored same score and they are.......................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
Rafael (Kgamer2218) AND Moo (Sloth_Roman) Congratulations models you are both safe and still in the running to become Bella's Next Top Model All Star!
2236 days 17 hours ago
Bella1
Therefore,

Will Mason (CoolKat) and Kayla (Aria_Grande) step forward!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mason (CoolKat) you are here as your photo was just not All Star level for this competition.

AND

Kayla (Aria_Grande) I think after your amazing performance last week I was expecting more from you this week!

So which All Star is safe and which one is going home??????????????????????????????
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
2236 days 17 hours ago
Bella1
The Model who is safe is.................................
-
-
-
--
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
2236 days 17 hours ago
Bella1
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
Kayla (Aria_Grande) Your photo was more editorial so that is why you are safe, go join the other models!
2236 days 16 hours ago
Bella1
Mason (CoolKat) please step forward!

I am so sad you are here and standing in front of me. You have always been such a talented model but this week I just wasn't impressed and the level of your photo was not up to everyone else's level!

I'm sorry Mason, go back your bags and head home.

<3
2236 days 16 hours ago
melindaMrskk
Thank you so much !!!!!
Sorry Mason :(
2236 days 16 hours ago
aria_grande
Fuck
I won last week then I am in bottom 2
2236 days 15 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
Bye
2236 days 12 hours ago
k4r4k
Grats zya!
Bye mason :/
2236 days 11 hours ago
Maicolx3
You will be missed Mason <3

open group

All Stars: Bella’s Next Top Model S2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!