This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Nominations #6 | S1

Topic » Nominations #6 | S1

1309 days 7 hours ago
purplebb4
Due tomorrow at 6 PM EST
1308 days 11 hours ago
GrrrImABear
Hey y’all, welcome to the nomination ceremony.

As we know, due to a double-quit, this game has fast-forwarded in an unprecedented way that forced people to change up their plans last-minute, and unfortunately, I almost saw myself leave as a result.

Fortunately, I stayed in a tie and was able to win this HoH. As no one told me how they voted, I have to make guesses as to where everyone is.

Based on the conversations I’ve had in the last 24 hours, I’ve decided to nominate Brad and Zach.

Zach, you nominated me last week, and while I don’t take it personally nor do I believe you intended for me to go, I feel it’s only fair.

Brad, outside of our F2 we declared in the public chat, we just haven’t talked. And while I understand that goes both ways, I just think this makes the most sense.

Good luck guys, hope to see y’all gun for the veto later!
1308 days 7 hours ago
Kevin0621
This is the veto meeting. As I have won the power of veto I can now either save one of Patrick's nominations, or keep them intact.

I have decided......
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

NOT to use the power of veto. Goodluck to both Brad and Zach.

https://media.giphy.com/media/9RdwZ2xoQOk9GsxBNi/giphy.gif
1308 days 6 hours ago
purplebb4
Final Nominees are Brad and Zach!
1307 days 9 hours ago
purplebb4
Houseguests, I have the votes. Once I reveal who has been evicted, they will only have just a few moments to gather their belongings, say their goodbyes, and leave the Big Brother house. Remember, you are in the Big Brother bubble, so be sure to put on your mask as you leave!
1307 days 8 hours ago
Timberlie
Holds Zachs hand
1307 days 8 hours ago
purplebb4
By a vote

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Of 3-0

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

BRAD

You have been evicted from the Big Brother house.
1307 days 8 hours ago
Timberlie
Ok :)

Crimson and Nat good luck you’ll need it
Zach hope you win

open group

Purple's Big Brother | S1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!