This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

WHY ARE WE ALWAYS LATE? WE ARE NOT ALWAYS FOLLOWING SCHEDULE

Topic » WHY ARE WE ALWAYS LATE? WE ARE..

2266 days 20 hours ago
Jive
2266 days 20 hours ago
Spegelliott
some people have lives where other things happen unexpectedly. give him a break.
2266 days 19 hours ago
Jive
I understand but it happens everyday lol. I pity those who stay late just to wait
2266 days 19 hours ago
Spegelliott
like me at almost 3am.
2266 days 19 hours ago
RL10
Well sry if u don't like it Jive, but your not the one having to deal with this game and all the organizing of it, plus my outside life.
2266 days 19 hours ago
RL10
You don't have any clue of what I have had to deal with outside of this game in the last couple, with family problems and school
2266 days 19 hours ago
RL10
I try to set a time that I think I can work out and then if I can't I try to update it as soon as I can
2266 days 19 hours ago
RL10
I'm doing the best I can with the situation I'm in at the moment, so I would appreciate if you would respect that, I understand all of u have lives as well and I respect that and don't want u to stay up or wait until something happens, I'll do the best I can to accommodate everyone and that's all, I don't need anymore crap from anyone
2266 days 18 hours ago
Wade
guys lets just take a breather
rl10 i get u ...a person does have things that are more important but just let us know beforehand if we have to postpone cause we do wait a while
2266 days 18 hours ago
Jive
Oh okay at least I know now. Apologies though.
2266 days 18 hours ago
RL10
Well I can't tell u anything if I'm not on and doing stuff
2266 days 7 hours ago
Wade
cool

open group

R&L's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!