This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Test 2

Topic » Test 2

1424 days 22 hours ago
tunertin
For your second test, you must crack a code. When you are ready, mail me to begin. If I don't respond quickly, message me on skype (tunertin) and I will get online as soon as I can. I will then allow you to make guesses for what a 4 digit code is. Each Solitarian will have a different random code. Each time you guess, I will tell you how many numbers you have correct and how many are in the correct places. Each digit, 0 through 9, can only be used once or will not be used at all. Whoever makes the fewest guesses wins the Test and will be immune from the next treatment. If there is a tie for lowest number of guesses, whoever had the highest number of digits, the highest number of which are correctly placed, in the fewest guesses will win.

You have 24 hours, until 6:20 pm Eastern/5:20 pm Central to complete the challenge. It should take no more than about 10 minutes to do, so once you notify me that you are ready to begin, please complete it in one sitting.

Treatment 2 will be live tomorrow at some time between 4:30 pm Eastern and 9 pm Eastern and may take an extended amount of time. Please let me know if you have any conflicts within this timeframe. It shouldn't take the whole timeframe and will begin as early within that timeframe as works for everyone taking part in it.
1424 days ago
tunertin
The winner of this Test is
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
NUMBER 7

https://i.imgflip.com/463yfb.gif

open group

Gameshow Marathon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!