This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Update

Topic » Update

2324 days 11 hours ago
Novamax243
Currently I am working on the arena for the games. I have already finished the basic layout of the map and will continue to add details so each area feels more unique. After I completely finish the arena I will start to advertise to get more tributes to apply. (If you know anyone who would possibly like to join this, I would appreciate it if you got them to apply. :P).

Also I know it's a bit early, but if you want to practice with simulations I would be glad to do that for you. It would probably be just as beneficial to me as to you guys. XD
2321 days 9 hours ago
Novamax243
I apologize for the "inactivity", I probably shouldn't have opened apps up so much earlier than the actual starting date of the game. I will start to advertise this the day after Christmas where we can hopefully fill up the cast. Things should start to pick up once again once that happens.

Once again, I appreciate any requests for simulations since they help me iron out any mistakes I might make before the actual games. If you can do a sim with another person that's even better.
2318 days 12 hours ago
Novamax243
Hope you all enjoyed Christmas or whatever holiday you celebrated!

I will now start to advertise this so we can hopefully fill up the rest of the tribute spots. I will be sending out reminder emails when the tribute spots are filled up so we can start to get activity back up before the start of the games.
2313 days 1 hour ago
Novamax243
Due to the revelation of Goose being a multi, she has been removed from the game and a replacement for her will hopefully be found tomorrow
2311 days 12 hours ago
Novamax243
Logie56 has chosen to withdraw from the games. I will attempt to find a last minute replacement. It's unlikely that I will considering my success with finding a D9 Female but I will try. If not then Logie's character will stay in and will act like an NPC, a free kill during the bloodbath.

open group

Novamax243's 2nd Hunger Games

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!