This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reddit Cast Speculation

Topic » Reddit Cast Speculation

2114 days 22 hours ago
TheOmen
Many users of the r/ODR have been spectulating who is IN/OUT for All-Stars! There’s alotta TEA so let’s get into some of it.

Several Season 4 and Season 3 queens have been clearing the schedules? Is this receny bias or out of necessity?

There’s some speculation that some queens may be going in as Second-Chance characters. Some queens who may have been underwhelming during the show but have been huge Stars after their season aired.

It’s confirmed that just 2 Miss Congeniality’s are going in... which 2 is still to be seen but any followers of the race can rule out 1 queen right away.

Finally, a slew of top placement queens have confirmed. These queens may be seen as the front-runners but with a slew of Second Chance queens and changes since leaving the show, it can be anyone’s race to win!
2114 days 22 hours ago
TheOmen
There’s also some tea that a few queens who where lip-sync assassins may be in the race to shake up everything!
2114 days 22 hours ago
FoxyWinters
Really?The cast is oficially leaked!Me and mostly everyone will know who is win.I preffer a season 5
2114 days 21 hours ago
Analiese
^skinny legend
2114 days 21 hours ago
JustJoeybtw
Omg i hope ts season 4 miss congeniality
2114 days 21 hours ago
JustJoeybtw
Omg Ihops Kamera is in it
2114 days 21 hours ago
nijoco
justjoey...season 4 miss c was me :P
2114 days 21 hours ago
JustJoeybtw
Ik I lived your looks
2114 days 21 hours ago
JustJoeybtw
Loved**
2114 days 21 hours ago
Kgamer2218
18 min agoJustJoeybtw
Omg Ihops Kamera is in it
https://media1.tenor.com/images/bcfdcc0b92065f0e79fda6b0cc0c7c7e/tenor.gif
2114 days 20 hours ago
Ajathekween
I hope Kitty or Stormer is in
2114 days 20 hours ago
JustJoeybtw
Oof Kamera
2114 days 20 hours ago
Analiese
I hope a bunch of queens that flopped are in it!
2114 days 20 hours ago
Blingbae
i heard that himmler and tinky winky recently deactivated their grindr accounts. break from sex life or possible contestants???
2114 days 20 hours ago
JustJoeybtw
I herd that a previous winner is comming back
2114 days 20 hours ago
nijoco
when does this kick off!?!

open group

Omen’s Drag Race 10

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!