This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 3 (Richies) Runway

Topic » Episode 3 (Richies) Runway

1822 days 8 hours ago
TheOmen
Lemonadé has decided to QUIT the race!

Everyone else is safe.
1821 days 20 hours ago
TheOmen
FUCK IT THEIR EGOS DEMAND A RUNWAY WE WILL HAVE A RUNWAY!
1821 days 20 hours ago
TheOmen
If I call your name, please step forward
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
You are all the tops and bottoms of the week.
1821 days 12 hours ago
TheOmen
Mesothelioma: You had the best verse of everyone this week. It was topical and fun and fierce all in one. The runway was also the best you have done so far.

Aishah: Your verse was not anything too crazy but I did enjoy it. The runway was very elegant, probably one of the better ones of the night.

Zsa Zsa: Your verse was confusing as fuck. Like you were not being true to herself and you seemed to mock her at times. The runway was fine but stop relying on that body.

Phila: Mylie Cyrus. Once you misspelled her name I was instantly out of the performance. Just like Zsa Zsa it seemed you were not really embodying your diva.

Bloom: The verse was fine. It was super well duh with the references but at least it was entertaining. The runway, I personally did not like, it just seemed cheap.

Alexis: The verse was surprisingly good and interesting. I’m glad you chose Mary Tudor because you stood out the most. I also thought the runway was the best you have done so far, the kimono looked lovely.
1821 days 12 hours ago
TheOmen
Anyway here are my decisions!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Zsa Zsa and Phila get BTM2s and Bloom a LOW
1821 days 12 hours ago
TheOmen
Mesothelioma gets a WIN

Aishah and Alexis the AA girls get a HIGH

open group

Omen’s Drag Race 10

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!