This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 1: Runway

Topic » Episode 1: Runway

1901 days 5 hours ago
Gamerden13
CF: Really? That generic ass outfit won the challenge? I thought it was safe at best but Omen genuinely thought it was worthy of a win over Erikah's outfit? No ma'am.
1901 days 5 hours ago
Talian
CF : I’m glad I’m safe. I had struggles interpreting the challenge but the time for self doubt is over! I need to step it up and do it quick! Get ready ladies, Kandy time is coming!
1901 days 5 hours ago
dawnpeacly
CF: Haters can suck my lemon lumps. I won the challenge and they can stay pressed. Ms Lemon is here to win and today, I made that really clear.
1901 days 4 hours ago
patricenka9
um i wasnt included and stuff so like
1901 days 2 hours ago
jfaia
CF: I know we have some really strong queens this season. Very iconic ... YET, bish, I´m here too to show you guys that I can be a newbie but a newbie can also win. I was safe but I´m not glad with it, I´ll be working even harder and in the next challenge below top is a bottom for me. I have definitly a lot to show yet.
1900 days 23 hours ago
Analiese
CF: obviously I wanted to win and I’m a little upset I didn’t.  However, I’m confident in my abilities and I know I’ll be on top of this pack within the next couple of weeks.  Lemon’s gown was undeniably gorgeous
1900 days 22 hours ago
snick427
CF: These girls are MAJOR competition! Im glad to be safe, but I want to prove myself. I'm going to have to give 110% if I'm going to win this game!
1900 days 22 hours ago
RightToCensor
CF:I really am just so happy I passed the first episode and I didn’t end up going home. Yeah I was Safe. But being safe is better than lipsyncing
1900 days 15 hours ago
snick427
CF: My favorite part of Angel Silky's lip sync was her cat. Who says gays can't get pussy?
1900 days 9 hours ago
TheOmen
The time has come... to lip-sync for your lives...

*lights dim*

Angel:

Mz. Shady T Bagg: .be

Ladies, I have made my decision
1900 days 9 hours ago
TheOmen
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Mz. Shady T Bagg, shantay you stay.
1900 days 9 hours ago
TheOmen
Angel Silky, this lip-sync was close, however you had put up a great fight, sadly, sasahy away!
1900 days 9 hours ago
Dylangover1
Goodbye all I hope you all do well

open group

Omen’s Drag Race 10

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!