This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Welcome!

Topic » Welcome!

2183 days 12 hours ago
bbbeth
Please state:

1. Your name:
2. Your favorite book:
3. Why it’s your favorite:
4. What you hope to gain from this club:

*NOTE: Please be respectful of other people’s opinions. You don’t have to agree, but please do so with class. Discussions welcome, intolerance is not. You will be warned once then kicked from the club*
2183 days 12 hours ago
bbbeth
1. Your name: Beth
2. Your favorite book: Picking just one is extremely hard because there are so many books that I can read and reread over and over without ever getting bored. I guess if I had to choose just one it would be The Truth About the Harry Quebert Affair by Joel Dicker
3. Why it’s your favorite: I really enjoy the suspense that is involved in it. It’s also funny and it makes you want to keep reading.
4. What you hope to gain from this club: Friendship and intelligent discussions/debates
2183 days 11 hours ago
Vixens
1. Your name: Vixens
2. Your favorite book: Gone Girl
3. Why it’s your favorite: Because of how insane of a book it is.
4. What you hope to gain from this club: Friends & a good time
2181 days 15 hours ago
Cookie_13
1. Your name: Cassie
2. Your favorite book: I'll have to go with The Secret To Teen Power.
3. Why it’s your favorite: Because this book helped me get through High School and Jr. High
4. What you hope to gain from this club: Friend, Debate Knowledge, and some Good Reads!
2174 days 8 hours ago
ytrewq111
Please state:

1. Your name: Riley
2. Your favorite book: The Westing Game
3. Why it’s your favorite: It's not a book that follows a structure- it's all over the place and keeps you on your seat. I love books that aren't predictable.
4. What you hope to gain from this club: Some people to join my book club and some new books to read!

open group

Beth's Book Club

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!