This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[&] Runway #3

Topic » [&] Runway #3

1774 days 8 hours ago
HighNoon
hey ladies, what's the T?

If I call ur name please step forward

https://media0.giphy.com/media/1290SWuKBp5Fp6/giphy.gif
1774 days 8 hours ago
HighNoon
The Sponje
5 Minutes Plenty

Spamela Hamderson
Blonde Electric

Grammatica

Clara von Dahl

you are all SAFE.
1774 days 8 hours ago
HighNoon
Let's start with the singles

Juicy, I love your outfit it really speaks to me, ms. Grammar just didn't really being the fire like you did.

Pussay, This look is on FIRE I think it would look beautiful on Bjork's next tour.

But since you are both single I'm giving the win to a couple, so you both that night light blue high. Enjoy the wawa lounge.
1774 days 8 hours ago
HighNoon
Caroline and Fat Pussy, I think the sailor moon looks are little obvious but these looks are really CUTE and cohesive. Caroline you look stunning with ur pink hair. Fat P stick that rod up my BUTT.

Immigration and LaTasha, both of your looks tickle my jewish sensibilities. LaTasha you're serving dyke realness. Immi, you driving to the bank with all that cash?

Sirloin and Briar, I thought the roller derby looks were cute, but the fact that yall stuck to the misfit and hologram ideas was a bad idea. Y'all don't look all that together. It was just one of the weaker duos.

Frida and Sploziojia, Splozo didn't post and Frida your look is kinda basic. CLASSIC? What about the spicy James?
1774 days 8 hours ago
HighNoon
Immigration and LaTasha, you are safe.

Caroline and Fat Pussy, ding ding, congratulations! You are the winners of this challenge.
1774 days 8 hours ago
HighNoon
Sirloin and Briar, you are safe.

Frida and Splozo, you are up for elimination with Sarah Jessica Parker.

good luck! send them lippys QUICK.
1774 days 5 hours ago
Kisa
1773 days 21 hours ago
splozojames50
@10:00

1773 days 20 hours ago
HighNoon
This is your last chance to save yourself, don't fuck it up.

look above.
1773 days 20 hours ago
HighNoon
I have made my decision,

Sarah Jessica Parker & Frida Lay, shantay you stay.

Sploziojia, sashay away.

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race 28

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!