This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[25] Runway #2

Topic » [25] Runway #2

1874 days 13 hours ago
HighNoon
If I call your name please step forward.

Cara Maria O'Hara
Diarrhea Perlman
Kailey
Kitty Kitty Meow Meow
Ordealia
Silky Angle
Tokyo
1874 days 13 hours ago
HighNoon
you are all SAFE, you may enjoy a wawa hoagie in the untucked lounge.
1874 days 13 hours ago
HighNoon
Bo'Tique, you posted a look, and had a really ugly bag with a safe look. I think you're probably fake and gonna quit, but I'll drag this out. You're safe.
1874 days 13 hours ago
HighNoon
Now the top 3,
Miss Understood, I love that you put your model in an office setting, it really made you stand out from the girls who were serving suit realness. Your hoodie is cute and felt like real merchandise that you would see from a queen. Good job.

Mucinex Booger Wife, I was really struck by your red pants. I think your arm paint is stellar, I just wish that you went all the down to her white ass feet. I think selling medicine was on brand for you and I hope my cancer gets cured.

Queen of Slime, congratulations on snatching the poll. I'll be honest that's why you're on the top this week. I think the slime ring was a bit on the nose, but your look is serving Spongebob realness that I fucked with enough.

*claps* I have made my decision
1874 days 13 hours ago
HighNoon
Queen of Slime, you're safe.
and the winner of the challenge is..
1874 days 13 hours ago
HighNoon
Miss Understood! congratulations.

Please save either Aria, Shartna, or Lati K. You can also abstain from saving any of them.
1874 days 13 hours ago
jfaia
CF: OMG yessssss i won !! But now, i have a big decision to make ... should I save any of this girls or just I just abstain and not create problems?!
1874 days 12 hours ago
jfaia
Okay so ... after some thought, my final decision is to save Aria from the bottom !!
1874 days 3 hours ago
splozojames50
lip sync

1874 days 3 hours ago
HighNoon
*lights dim*

This is your last chance to save yourself, don't fuck it up

Shartna: sent me her video on skype, bc [Merlin[ Beggars are nazis.

Lati K: sent me lyrics in pms.
1874 days 3 hours ago
HighNoon
I have made my decision.
Empress Shartna, shantay you stay.

Lati K, sashay away.

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race 28

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!