This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

DD: Episode 13: All Cup

Topic » DD: Episode 13: All Cup

2237 days 6 hours ago
HighNoon
You have made it as far as you can in a Tayvie Drag Race game. For the finale you will have to do a few things.

1) FINAL RUNWAY; make a show stopping finale look.

2) FINAL SPEECH; write a final speech to convince me why I should crown you and how you will further the brand.

3) FINAL LIPSYNC; send a final lipsync to this song

4) COLLAGE; please put all your old looks into a cute collage. (Your finale look doesn't have to be in this Entrance to Ball is fine.)

5) POLL; please make your collage in the first 48 hours, I will post a blog and you will have to get the most comments.

Past Performance is the sixth category
Your portfolio is the seventh category where I toot and boot the looks in ya collage.

You will have 72 hours to do all of this, good luck and don't fuck it up!
2234 days 19 hours ago
Queenisha
Miss HighNoon,
I think at this point it is a TRAVESTY that a crown has not been layeth uponeth myeth headeth.
I've spammed, I've lipsynced, I've won big and i've LOST even BIGGER. I've been the villain, the hero, the anti-hero, the 6th, 5th, 4th, 3rd, 2nd, and first runner up. I'm tired of being the bridesmaid and never the BRIDGE.
Please, daddy, please, after all these seasons, give me the honor of wearing the CROWN.
2234 days 19 hours ago
Queenisha
https://imgur.com/a/DeB9t

My look is VERY ancestral.
The top is all about regalness, structural elements, rigidity, and royalty to honor her spanish ancestors

the bottom is very salsa dancer, prostitute, native american woman just having her pussy out and her pussy bush in FULL growth mode.
2234 days 18 hours ago
TR1364
Being the Drag Race fan I am , but not having the courage to actually do it outside of the my house , this has been an amazing opportunity to express who I am and I think throughout this you ' ve got to see what I offer as the next drag superstar . I am not only a drag queen in this game but I am also an artist , every week I got to show you a new masterpiece , I ' ve sketched and drew looks from the beginning to the end , all by hand , and I love every single one of them . I got wins , I got highs , I got lows , I am not perfect . Perfect is BORING . I came to play and slay and whether I got bottom or a win , it pushed me to where I am . And to think , I actually got the courage to lip - sync myself in an online drag game just proves to me how much I want this , I never thought I could do it , and I hope you can see that . I have charisma , nerve , uniqueness , and talent .

I want this , I need this .
2234 days 18 hours ago
TR1364
My look tonight ,  my show stopping game changing beautiful dress , is inspired by the painting of The Starry Night by Vincent van Gogh . An artist that motivates me each day to keep trying to be the artist I fully can be .

I call this masterpiece , A Starry Night with THE Queen .

http://fav.me/dc5umqc

Thank you .
2234 days 7 hours ago
Neleh
http://prntscr.com/ir92y8

Final look: IT BITES BACK.
2234 days 7 hours ago
Neleh
LIPSYNC:

Greetings, I think it's clear by your tribal government that I am the clear next choice for Heir to the Tayvie Drag Race throne, your vassals in the counties of Katie & Sadie and Ross Dress for Less support my claim given my blood relation to former winner Tanist Octillery Clinton.

Either way, my efforts may not have been recognized due to the fact I was in my VERY OWN shadow all season, but I think it's clear reviewing my collage that I served fashion week after WEEK. The two times I was in the bottom were two of my strongest looks, and I played my part in keeping myself and Miss Whetback in the top for the entire pre-swap.... with less weak spots than her. It's no coincidence the Hon. Judge and I were both able to make final 4... I have been in this to win from WEEK 1, I made it a solemn oath after Heather Decksheimer's wrongful elimination.

I didn't need no big legs or no bougie DSLR photos of myself to edit something onto, JUST FASHION

Thank you

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race 28

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!