This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Makkah and Madinah - Applications

Topic » Survivor: Makkah and Madinah -..

1748 days 8 hours ago
purplebb4
✏️  Hello, potential castaways! I am looking for 18 new players to play in Survivor: Makkah and Madinah, the application is right below this, good luck and happy applying!

ONLY NEW PLAYERS MAY APPLY

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: (What you would like to be called in the game):

Color Level:

Skype: (Not required but recommended for playing the game, there will also be a group chat):

Past Group Game Experience:

Activity Level (1-10):

Most challenges will be live and held between 5:00 PM EST and 8:00 EST, can you make these times? :

Confessionals are integral to any game of Survivor, so will you be able to send one every tribal or at the very least every two tribals? :
1748 days 7 hours ago
purplebb4
PLEASE MAIL YOUR APPLICATIONS TO ME!
1740 days 11 hours ago
purplebb4
Applications will likely be closing in 2-3 days, with the season premiering in another 1-2! I wish the best of luck to all the applicants, get ready to be launched into the game!
1737 days 6 hours ago
purplebb4
Applications are CLOSED!

open group

BB's Survivor: Fading Embers

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!