This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

All Stars is Cancelled (for now)

Topic » All Stars is Cancelled (for..

1557 days 10 hours ago
purplebb4
I’m sorry to everyone who I messaged and got to play the season, but recently something very personal went down with me and my family and I genuinely cannot be in the right mind to host  at the time. I will also be leaving tengaged and Skype in general for the time.

I’d like to thank everyone who decided to play this series, it has been one of my favorite things on this site, and thank you to all those that accepted in All Stars. I’ll come back eventually and I’ll try to actually do the season, but for now it’s goodbye.

Lots of Love 💜, BB
1557 days 8 hours ago
CoachWade
Aw I’m sorry Bekir 😭
1556 days 19 hours ago
bbfan1074
Love you hun!!!! Hope everything is okay 💕💕💕
1554 days 21 hours ago
tashi
Love you so so so much. Hope you're doing better and hope you find the love and light you need in your life right now. PM's are always open <3 x
1554 days 21 hours ago
tashi
Love you so so so much. Hope you're doing better and hope you find the love and light you need in your life right now. PM's are always open <3 x
1554 days 4 hours ago
RedsKanto
Bekir is a motherfucking king. We all are supporting you and here for you if you need anything!

open group

BB's Survivor: Fading Embers

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!