This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Malakula - Blood vs. Water Applications

Topic » Survivor: Malakula - Blood vs...

1365 days 11 hours ago
purplebb4
✏️  Hello, potential castaways! I am looking for 18-20 new AND returning players to play in Survivor: Malakula, the application is right below this, good luck and happy applying, though it's a bit different from previous applications!

Note: This season will have have mix of LIVE and NON LIVE challenges! It will take around 2-3 weeks to finish as a result!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For this application process, RETURNING players who have already participated in the BB's Survivor series will have to apply with someone NEW who has never played, as a result, there are two different applications below, so pick which one applies to you!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RETURNING PLAYER APPLICATION

Name: (What you would like to be called in the game):

Name/Username of your Partner:

Color Level:

Skype: (Not required but recommended for playing the game, there will also be a group chat):

Previous Experience In BB's Survivor:

Activity Level (1-10):

Challenges this season will be HOSTED or POSTED between 5:00 and 8:00 PM EST. Can you make these times?:

NEW PLAYER APPLICATION

Name: (What you would like to be called in the game):

Name/Username of your Partner:

Color Level:

Skype: (Not required but recommended for playing the game, there will also be a group chat):

Activity Level (1-10):

Challenges this season will be HOSTED or POSTED between 5:00 and 8:00 PM EST. Can you make these times?:

-----------------------------------------
Please MAIL all applications to me, if you are white level, please let me know in this forum and I'll contact you!
1359 days 14 hours ago
purplebb4
Apps Close TOMORROW
1358 days 14 hours ago
purplebb4
Apps close TODAY at 4 PM.

open group

BB's Survivor: Fading Embers

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!