This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Echoes of the Tide | Applications

Topic » Survivor: Echoes of the Tide |..

1404 days 11 hours ago
purplebb4
✏️  Hello, potential castaways! I am looking for 16-18 new players to play in Survivor: Echoes of the Tide, the application is right below this, good luck and happy applying!

Note: This season will have have mix of LIVE and NON LIVE challenges! It will take around 2-3 weeks to finish as a result!

ONLY NEW PLAYERS MAY APPLY!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: (What you would like to be called in the game):

Color Level:

Skype: (Not required but recommended for playing the game, there will also be a group chat):

Past Group Game Experience:

Activity Level (1-10):

Challenges this season will be HOSTED or POSTED between 5:00 and 8:00 PM EST. Can you make these times?:

-------------------------------------------------------

Please MAIL all applications to me, if you are white level, please let me know in this forum and I'll contact you!
1397 days 11 hours ago
purplebb4
Applications close tomorrow around 3 PM!
1396 days 7 hours ago
purplebb4
App's closed.

open group

BB's Survivor: Fading Embers

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!