This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

| Rules |

Topic » | Rules |

1450 days 14 hours ago
purplebb4
Rules
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tribal Council:

a) Votes must be sent in before the predetermined deadline.
b) If you would like a question to answer, PYN under the post
c) Not voting will result in a SELF VOTE and three of these will lead to your “evacuation” from the game.
d)  If you have a hidden immunity idol, you must inform me of your decision to use it 10 minutes before tribal at least. Live Idol plays can only happen if I am informed of them beforehand.
e)  In the event of a tie, we will re-vote and if that vote ties, we will draw rocks
f) Revotes will usually last 2 hours, and if you do not send a new revote then your old vote will just be counted in place of it

Immunity:

a) Challenges will start/be posted between 5 PM and 8/9 PM EST
b) This season will have a MIX of Live and Non Live challenges!

Immunity Idols:

a) I will hide a idol for each tribe on the first blog of a Tengaged user
b) The winning tribe of each challenge will receive a clue to the idol
c) First person to mail me the link to an idol claims it
d) Idols will not be rehidden.

Special Cases:

a) If the vote at FTC ties, the way the winner will be decided will depend on the scenario. If it’s a F2 and it ties 3-3, then the closest prejuror to the jury will cast the deciding vote. If it’s a F3 and the vote ties 5-5-0, the 3rd placer will cast the deciding vote. If it’s a F3 and the vote ties 3-3-1, then the 1 vote for the 3rd placer will revote between the other 2 options. If it’s a 3-3-2 tie and the 2 people who revote make it a 4-4-0 tie, THEN the 3rd placer cast’s the deciding vote.
b) If the vote ties at F4, a Fire Making Challenge instantly occurs
c) If a tribe is down to 4 in the premerge stage, and they tie 2-2, rocks will not be drawn and instead a FMC will occur between the two that have tied.
1368 days 10 hours ago
purplebb4
BUMP

open group

BB's Survivor: Fading Embers

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!