This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Confessionals....

Topic » Confessionals....

929 days 16 hours ago
MrRobzilla
Here you go... I will show all the Confessional i receive this season...

And My Thoughts on this season...

Enjoy馃憫
929 days 16 hours ago
MrRobzilla
Confessional...
(Aug 15, 2021 23:28:10
KASHTON )

"Confessional 1
MrRobzilla
Here I am, ready to go! Let's get this win and make myself 50 bucks richer baby!!!!

So, right off the bat I have assessment of the cast.

Kiara and Tico I am like 90% are friends which means they are probably walking into this game as a duo right off the bat. My plan is to message each individually and act unaware that I know they are friends and hopefully form a 3 person alliance with them. I am in no way going to be loyal to this alliance cause I know they will be more loyal to the other than to me. Me getting in with them is basically just covering my ass from a large threat in the house.

Natalie is someone I have known for a while. She has played a lot of my own group games so I know that when she devotes her time to a group game she can be ruthless. She is my duo. Right now, Natalie is my ride or die.

Tyler is the newbie and usually people who are kinda new to TG are overlooked by much of the cast so I plan to swoop in fucking ASAP and scoop him onto my side. He's basically an extra vote for me.

Elian and Jake are my targets walking into this game. Both of these people I have pissed off. Not sure if they remember and/or hold grudges but personally I do not want to take that chance so as soon as the opportunity presents itself, I want to get one of them out. Hence why I plan to be gunning for this H.O.H competition tomorrow.

Tris and X I have never had any interaction with but I have seen them in many group games and they usually make it far if not come out on top so they are also a very large threat to me and one I kinda want to take out early.

James, Michael, and Sane are the wildcards. I know nothing about them. Maybe I can form alliances?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Aug 16, 2021 21:40:43
KASHTON )

"Confessional 2
MrRobzilla

So, did not win H.O.H which sucks but I still plan to have one of my two biggest threats to be nominated.

Natalie is my biggest ally in this game so I go to her and start talking. Natalie informs me that her and X have been talking.

So she basically just told me her and X are in an alliance.

Anyways, X informed her of people he suspects of working together (Tris and Jake / James, Kiara, and Tico)
I jump on that like a 2 dollar hooker seeing Bill Gates walk into the gentleman lounge.

I'm like yes we should go after Jake because he is an easier target, he does not show up for competitions. Telling Natalie that if she wants an easy week then Jake is it. I plan to just keep feeding Jake to her and hopefully he goes on the block.

I've messaged like half the cast to try and form bonds but no one is talking. Tico did for a short while but then he stopped. This is why I wanted the first H.O.H, to have so much influence that people came to me and I could start this game with deals and alliances."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Aug 16, 2021 20:55:20
NATALIE )

"Confessional #1
MrRobzilla

YAY! I'm the FIRST Head of Household babyyyy聽
聽your strategic, competitive prowess queen of the season is already showing what shes capable of doing, and these other houseguests ~should~ be afraid. But don't worry, I plan to turn up the heat in regards to my gameplay this week, but then fade into the shadows for a couple weeks after. I think being first HOH is gonna give me that privilege as long as I play this week smooth and calculated.

This week I plan to establish solid relationships with everyone who I won't be putting on the block. As of right now, it looks like Fairyboss and jhoffheat will be seeing the block since they haven't spoken to me at all yet. Noms should be easy and maybe my reasoning could be good enough where they won't seek retaliation, but we'll see.

As of now, I want to work with Blatastic, FireX, Kiara and PoohSnap. I know Kiara and PoohSnap are an obvious duo, but I see a shield that can protect me moving forward. Although, I'll feed them to the wolves the first chance I get lol. Also Tris is someone I know from previous games and isn't a threat to my game just yet, but the kid is a wild WILD card, so I have my eye on him. Anyway, I can't wait for my strategic villain era to begin because I knnnnow I'm gonna be swimming in the backyard pool while it over flows with everyones blood *shrugs*"

(Aug 21, 2021 10:20:55
KASHTON )

"Confessional 3
MrRobzilla

So, Jake is gone. My biggest target at the start of the game because I know he does not like me.

I wanted the H.O.H because I have really no alliances besides Natalie and was hoping this would open some doors for me...It hasn't.

I've messaged Tyler 3 times to talk and work with him and all 3 times he has ignored me and then he has the audacity to message me saying... "hey can you give me safety"

Bitch what!? Why the fuck you messaging me now asking for safety when you haven't bothered to talk to me many times before this?

No one else is really talking which has sucked.

I messaged Natalie because I know she is talking with X and I'm hoping to get her, X, and myself into an alliance together so we can basically dominate the game."

(Aug 26, 2021 21:11:03
NATALIE )

"Confessional #2
MrRobzilla

Okay, the countdown to crown the HOH has officially begun and I cannottttt have Tico win cus this bitch is really spamming for those votes right now...

I started the night by campaigning/spamming for myself to win but nope, screw that. It looks like the race has already started and its between X and Tico. X, Kashton and myself have spoken about us starting an alliance and sticking together to get rid of Kiara's alliance. The tricky part is that Tico was in Kiara's alliance and I have a feeling Tico will want to avenge Kiara's eviction... If thats the case, I could end up on the block with my closest ally and I am not ready for a power shift.

I know, we've been in control so far in this game, and I agree, a power shift would be super entertaining but my ass is on the line here America. So, I pivoted and now I'm spamming for X to win to prevent Tico from winning LOL lets get to work ladiessss!"

(Aug 29, 2021 11:08:00
KASHTON)

"Confessional
MrRobzilla

So I am in a pickle.
Tico won HoH which I am 99% sure he is going to try and avenge Kiara, the person who I literally sent packing. I think Tris and Tyler are just pawns.

I've talked to Tico to try and smooth things over but you never know in this game.

So basically my only real way to ensure safety is to win the veto BUT Tyler is on the block and I have a deal with Tyler so he would be expecting me to use the veto on him but if I do that then Tico will probably nom either X or Nat.

If possible, X needs to win the veto. That way, I know noms would stay the same and Tyler would not be mad at me for going back on our deal."

(Aug 31, 2021 17:14:15
KASHTON )

"Confessional
MrRobzilla

I won another competition! I have literally been safe every single week due to my competition wins.

So this week the plan -- originally -- was going to be easy. Get rid of Tico or Tyler. They both show up to competitions and honestly I don't trust either.

Then Shane decides to show up to a competition. It's pretty obvious that there is no way that Shane is going to win this game ever because he was 7 days inactive and everything so Shane's best bet at making it as far as he can go in this game is literally not playing it. If he had not shown up, Shane wouldn't even have been nominated but now I am scared because what if he is good at comps and wins? He could come for me.

Now, idk what the fuck I'm going to do. Go for Tico or Shane?
I will likely just talk with my alliance of Nat and X and get their feedback to help me decide.

I know Nat will be wanting Tico. It's funny because when Nat is in power she doesn't want to make big moves but as soon as her hands would be free of any blood, she is all for making a big move."

(Sep 2, 2021 22:04:28
KASHTON )

"Confessional
MrRobzilla

Well my HoH was basically a joke. Like it did nothing at all. Fucking pissed about that.

But thank god X won HoH (With my help) I told X about the bigger word first because I know X would keep the alliance safe. If Michael had won it he might have nominated Nat or X and then that would have sucked. X winning kept the majority of the people I work with out of harms way.

But I told Michael about the bigger word after X because I thought maybe X would throw the competition to Tico in order to get me out of the game without getting blood on his hands. Telling Michael was my insurance policy.

So X wins and does the most stupid fucking thing one could do. He nominates Tico.

WHY GOD WHY WOULD YOU NOMINATE TICO.
He should have nominated Shane and Tyler, they suck at competitions. Then Tico might've not even have been picked to play in the veto and it would be easy AF to backdoor him. With Tico being nominated he has a chance to win veto and be safe.

Not only that is he nominated my other ally, Michael. So now I am having to fucking do damage control and start laying the ground work that it was James and Elian who voted Tico and should be Plan B, not Michael. That way if Tico wins veto, hopefully X will nominate James or Elian and we can vote one of them off and keep Michael safe.

Honestly X's impulsive action and utter disregard for our alliance is disgusting. When Nat won HoH, she consulted the alliance. When I won HoH both times, I consulted the alliance. X wins it and he doesn't even say one word to us just goes out and nominates. Like, are you fucking dense? Do you not realize we are a team of 3 people? He literally talked about nominations AFTER he nominated people. He could have found out who voted to keep Tico (Elian and James) and nominated Tico with one of those two."

(Sep 3, 2021 10:48:42
KASHTON)

"Confessional
MrRobzilla

So, Michael and I have been talking and he is starting to give up in this game which is not good for my game. Michael serves as my backup. If I need to remove X or Nat from the game, he is someone that I know I could use to do that.

So basically the best case scenario right now is that Michael wins PoV. That way he'd be safe, X would be HoH so the alliance would be safe, and then hopefully I can get James or Shane up on the block as a replacement and Tico goes home.

Michael is going to play a crucial part down the road (after I remove James and Tico from the game) that he will win HoH and take out X for me. So this veto is uber important. I know it is Kahoot which means it is probably going to be BB trivia? So I'll be helping Michael study."

(Sep 3, 2021 18:08:25
TICO )

"Confessions#1
MrRobzilla

*holds up veto* it felt good to win my way back in the game bur winning this to guarantee I don't go right back out feels even better. Now I need to get hoh so I can get revenge on all the bitches who betrayed me. I tried to play nice with my first hoh thinking it would make people trust me but that was a mistake I should have went for the bigger fish and if I win hoh again I definitely will this time."

(Sep 5, 2021 14:47:30
KASHTON )

confessional
MrRobzilla

Do you know how much I was stressing over this competition!?!?

So this past 24 hours has been fucking nuts.

James reveals to everyone that he was X's friend and that they have been friends for a long time so X backstabbing him was something James said, he didn't see coming in 100 years.

X has only ever told me he has spoken to Nat and Elian. So the fact that he had a good friend, James, in the game and never mentioned him but not only that but backstabbed him has me really doubting X's loyalty.

Then Tico messages me showing X has been in an alliance with Tico. Like wtf.

Pretty much, X is with everyone which is not good for my game because I really doubt he is going to stay loyal to Nat and I. This week I def want to see either X or Tico leave. I don't care which it is as long as it is one of them.

Tico and I also got to talking and Tico offered a retry at the alliance. Now, of course I don't trust him but I used this opportunity to throw X under the bus. Telling Tico he is a comp beast and purposely been throwing competitions, that he is with everyone, etc. Basically I'm doing anything I can to make X the bigger target.

The goal here was to have X gun for Tico, to have Tico gun for X and me sit between them congratulating the winner with plans to evict whoever survives the battle.

Then fucking Michael wins H.o.H.

I feel Michael is going to go for X so basically I need to support that move for him. I'm going to talk to Michael and try and get him to nominate 2 pawns that way the chances of Tico or X being selected for PoV is minimal and gives us a better chance at backdooring one of them."

(Sep 26, 2021 14:41:22
NATALIE )
Confessional
MrRobzilla

If I win the HOH this week, which my chances seem better and better every hour, I will be taking a big swing in this game and you know a bitch is not about to miss聽

Currently, my plan is to nominate Kashton and X. I honestly don't care who goes from either of them because I am done working with them both completely, especially after they almost jeopardized my game last week by putting me on the block. If either of them win veto, I'll renominate Michael in either of their places although I did promise him safety in order to get him to throw this HOH to me聽
. Me winning HOH and Tyler coming back ensures that Tyler breaks the tie this upcoming week, and he votes for the person we want to send home.

The way I view this game currently is like the following:

- Kashton and Michael are a duo
- X and Elian are a duo
- Tyler and me are a duo.

This battle to the end is about to get bloody and I plan to eliminate a big threat for my end game. Anyone who has shown a competitive side is my target this week... none of them are safe hehehe
(Confessional- September/27/21
KASHTON )

So this has turned into a shit show.
I lied and basically threw all the blame on x for my nominating of Nat. Nat and I seemed like we smoothed things over and then last night he was like oh I'm prob gonna nominate u and X cause idk if you are as loyal to me as I am to you.
Wtf?! So I do everything I can to change this. I send him damn screenshots of confessional of me saying how Nats my biggest ally, how we have played in games all the time, that I always wanted to go to finals, heck we even follow each other on insta. Then I say how Elian is a bigger social threat than people realize (I know nat is working with Elian so person_shrugging)
Come online and see none of that mattered and I'm up with X who is obviously gonna gun for veto. Basically if I don't win veto I'm fucked upside_down

open group

MrRobzilla's BB S5   **APPS OPEN!**

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!