This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal council

Topic » Final Tribal council

1699 days 7 hours ago
myiel
I'll just give my last statement and leave it at this

I understand when it comes to gameplay everyone has their own perspective on what they view as a winner. I can't change anyone mind on what they feel deserving to win or not but all I can do is own up to how I play take responsibility and just leave it up to you guys.

My game as A whole I came into this game not feeling confident or Like I would even make it the first week. But I pushed through the negative thoughts and views I had on myself and made the social connections I had to in order to get myself into alliances And further my game.  Even by doing so I still found myself in the bottom and fighting not to get eliminated.

I then found myself in the bottom 2 with people a cared about like madi and james and made it out alive.

landing myself in the final 5 were I struck a fake deal in order to keep myself safe which got me to the final 4 where I battled it out and won the final immunity to get myself to final 3.

I might not have played a flawless game or the most outstanding but I played  my heart out and to the best that I cud coming in postion I did. So gl with voting and no matter what I made some good friends and had fun

Fl Teddy Bear<3

And jussy<3
1699 days 2 hours ago
Jacadeux
Question for all 3:
In what way did you excel that the other two did not?
1698 days 19 hours ago
Wade
to answer nops question

COLIN-what Colin did right in the game was that he gave me his unwavering trust even when we didn’t know each other, all that I got was that he and mark were friends and because of that I could become more relatable to him..when we were on the block.
What I think he did wrong is the fact that he was very inactive in this game , I feel like if he was more active he would’ve made stronger bonds and he wouldn’t have been in danger so early.

BILLY- what I think billy did right was the fact that he was able to do something I didn’t, and that was he was able to separate his personal feelings from game feelings and thus he was able to make rational choices , even though I didn’t agree with it I realised that I can actually learn something from it.
What I think he did wrong was he dint follow the rule Logan did, even if it was a bogus rule cause I feel like it he went further he would’ve properly get to the end.

LILLY- What I think Lilly did right was the fact that she was very calculated.she was able to be very strategic and lay low and not make enemies which got her far into this game and ed shes also very intelligent.
What she did wrong was she stood out too much for some people, I feel that she should’ve maybe hid a bit longer in the background so that she could make her move later on

KRYS- what I like about krys and don’t like is there unpredictability. On the plus side when she’s unpredictable you never know where shes going to vote and her votes were always existing for me cause out of most people I was never quite sure if she was going to vote my way or someone else way, I think what krys did wrong is she started becoming more vocal and people started to pay attention to her couple that up with everyone was kind of against nope at a time and she somehow got roped in

TRIS- what tris does right Is the fact that he always made his feelings known, and when looking for a Aly someone who is not afraid to say something is someone who you can align with cause you will always know his motive and reasoning and he also isn’t afraid to make a move
What I felt did him in what the fact that he wasn’t seen as someone “very important” what I mean by that is he was seen as easily disposable because for me I can understand if he had someone targeting him but other then that I dint feel that he should’ve left so early and there were more clearer targets left

NOPALITO- What not does right is the fact that his very convincing and strategic and a good social player, in another game after I convinced people to vote for him he was able to convince them to vote me off and had I not played a idol that tribal I would’ve left and thats something that scared me cause 5 minutes after they agreed to vote him they switched just like that and thats something even I have yet to master.
What I think he did wrong was he pissed of people too much with his cockiness to the point that all they wanted was to see him go

MADDI- What made does right every time is her ability to just automatically come off as a good hearted loyal and kind person and that gravitates people towards her and thats a quality that can easily take you far which I’ve seen happen , basically she’s very endearing
What put her on the jury was the fact that she was very intact from my perspective and was easily used as a pawn or replacement because by the time her eviction rolled in everybody had connected to at least one person

JIMBO- What James does is he is very thoughtful in his process of targets, he doesn’t just go on impulse, he does what is best for him and makes sure the thinks the process through which is something that I haven’t always done well
Why cause him to be targeted was the fact that he became to threatening and also he had connections with people that would vouch for him, I would like to say he should’ve hid in the background but some people are clear as day threats so he didn’t have much of a choice

TRISTAN- What Tristan did right was the fact that he stayed n the shadows and bit his time off, he didn’t just go full out he bided his time until the time was right to make a move which he did when he put up jimbo and yishmael. Also his word was his bond to me
What he did wrong was the fact that he immediately became a threat because out of the blue this guy comes and destroys us in comps and it scared us , I feel iike if we had spoken a bit sooner then most likely he wouldn’t have left that tribal. But because some of us had already bonded socially it was hard to allow a guy who smashed us in the comp to go further so if he can make bonds more quicker then he might have gone further

TYLER- lol the guy I wanted out cause I knew he wanted me out lmfao!!! What I absolutely like, no, love , is the fact he is understanding and able to not only have empathy but also to forgive easily which is something I never expected of him plus the fact that he also hid in the shadows while making his moves and also not making any enemies is what he did right
Why he is not sitting her is the fact that by the time we were down to 4 he was the odd man out, I was never going to turn on Yoshi and because just had given loyalty to him Tyler was the odd man out, I feel like if we staled our differences sooner then theres a high chance Tyler goes to tfc
1698 days 19 hours ago
Wade
Question for all 3:
In what way did you excel that the other two did not?

for me I would say the words that comes to mind is , survival and perserverance

because I was targeted so much I had to fight harder physically then the others and persevere where I would normally have failed, I'm not a comp beast in the least, hell im not even good as comps as im not known for it but I had no choice but to survive and preservere and have that never-give-up mentality even when it looked grim at times

and then id have to say adaptability, as my closest allies left I had no choice but to make newer bonds and adapt my gameplay, and I feel I did that by making amends with people I had a rocky relationship while also still maintaining the person that I am , I may not have been the most kindest person but im able to listen to critique that people give me and try to make a change where as most people take critique as a insult I actually listened
1698 days 14 hours ago
myiel
Jacadeux

I would say I excelled at the cutthroat aspect part of the game better than the other two

I have made fake deals, been apart of multiple alliances and been targeted. Multiple times in a survivor week. With black votes and I always managaed to figure out the right throat to slit in order to get myself to the next round. I knew I was going to be unapologetic about playing as selfish as I did and dirty. But I own every evil thimg that ive done. And i wont ahun from it and if that cosest me the win then ive lost but ive played 100% how i wanted to play and I wudnt change it for the world
1698 days 13 hours ago
jussy007
Jimmy...My social aspect of the game was what I believe I excelled at compared to the other two. Making a connection with everyone without making false promises was (in my opinion) my strongest tool I could use! Connecting with everyone through conversations was my way of bonding and each time someone left the game, it gave me more time to converse with y’all... and not just game talk either.

open group

The Clash of The Series 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!