This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning

Topic » Jury Questioning

2419 days 10 hours ago
Nasidious
I will be voting for Antonio to win. For most of the game Jenna, you were a follower that only did whatever antonio told you to do, you never made ANY moves that were your own. The only time you didn't do what antonio wanted was when Me and Andrew manipulated you into saving zach, which wasn't the best move for your game.
2419 days 7 hours ago
CoachWade
I don't want to vote either of you
2419 days ago
JennaValentina
Actually I was the one who told Antonio to vote Andrew and i was the one that evicted brady when antonio wanted you to go home, Darius.
2418 days 23 hours ago
CoachWade
Okay hello final 2

First of all I'd like to say that I think myself and most of the jurors are very disappointed of this f2 and this was he f2 we were all dreading so now I have to choose between 2 evils and personally I don't want to vote for either of you but I have to.

Tiffany- I think you did make some small moves in the game but I honestly hated working with you because I think most of us jurors would probably agree in that you're just super fake and demanding. You also have attacked several jurors personally and said horrible thing and you even called me a dumb cunt just because I wasn't going along with your plan.  So yeah I think you did more than Jenna but your jury management was awful. I think you feel like this decision is so clear cut and that you should obviously win but I think you and Jenna played almost the same game.

I want you to tell me

Why you stand out over Jenna and why Jenna shouldn't win?
Why did you tell Jenna to evict me? It doesn't make sense to me at all.

And since you both were very negative people this season

I want you and Jenna to say nice things to each of us jurors.

Now let's move onto Jenna

Oh Jenna Jenna Jenna. Man I've probably have had the most beef with you this season and out of everyone I hated playing with you the most. You also had bad jury management. You flipped on people a lot and lied to people as they were going out the door. Literally 10 minutes before you evicted me you told me I was safe and then evicted me right after. I personally didn't like that because I thought it was kind of a coward move how you weren't honest about it and you managed to call Sam a hypocrite a lot as well. However in terms of your game you did play like Tiffany but I'll give you credit for not always sticking with her like how you turned on her on the Michael vote. However you managed to play both sides very well and a lot of people did trust you.

My questions to you are

Why should you win over Tiffany?

And I feel like a lot of your decisions in this game were very personal and not strategic at all and I still think that's why you evicted me.

Please tell me why you claim your moves were strategic and not personal.

Also say nice things to each of us jurors because we need some positivity lol.

Best of luck you 2. I think over any of us jurors maybe with the exception of Hudson that if you were sitting next to one of us that you wouldn't win and I feel a lot of people deserve your spot more that didn't get it. Good luck you 2 and fight for my vote because I don't like either of you so my vote is so up in the air right now.
2418 days 22 hours ago
CoachWade
Jenna if you don't fucking give a speech though you're losing my vote
2418 days 22 hours ago
CoachWade
And Tiffany some parts of your speech is a lie lol

I'm pretty sure you didn't evict Jaron lol.

It was me Michael Sam and Zach that evicted him and after you left you were saying that Jaron was robbed and you even post in the group chat *huge Jaron* so I want proof that you evicted Jaron because I don't believe you did and if you're lying then I don't think you'll win
2418 days 16 hours ago
JennaValentina
My speech will be simple and not long cause I'm to lazy:3
So I know you guys probably think I floated a lot cause I did not win comps.
I played strategically with playing both sides of the house and making final 2 even though I was nominated three times.
Darius- I thought you were a clear winner in final 7. You had the jury votes to win. I saved you cause you were on my side and were a comp beast.
Brady- the reason I evicted you was not all personal..it was strategic. Darius was probably going to take me to Final 2 when really you were going to give me 3rd. And expose Tiff for that bullshit speech.
Zach- I honestly loved you but you were on the wrong side of the house. Our final 2 deal did not work but I really wanted to go all the way with you.
Andrew- I loved you also. You were a social and physical threat. I felt like you were closer to Brady and Zach over Darius. I was the reason you went home sorry.
Michael- I evicted you simply to be good on both sides of the house. It was not personal just strategic.
Luca- Sorry but you had to go cause you were a wildcard. Sorry about the 5-0 it just showed how good I was with both chats.
Sam- We had differences and argued a lot. I know you hate me and You had to go cause you were a social threat and was playing both sides as well.
Hudson- I did not know you but sorry you went in the double over me...
Jaron- Sorry some people betrayed you and honestly loved you and wanted you to come back...hope you vote me cause I was loyal to you.
2418 days 16 hours ago
JennaValentina
Hope you guys vote for the strategic player over the physical threat
2418 days 16 hours ago
JennaValentina
Brady- I deserve to win over my strategy was WAY better than Tiffany's. I played both sides and every target I had went out the door. I voted in the majority most times except for Jaron's vote. Our alliance was the best and somehow I made f2 with no HOH wins. I think it shows I don't need safety with 4 HOH wins to make finals.
2418 days 14 hours ago
Jaesus123
Ok first @Brady i want to talk about the Jaron vote and im being brutally honest i voted to evict Jaron i did that becuase Jaron was coming after me and he was a danger to my game Brady why would i lie about that i was one of the people to lead the charge to take Jaron out of the game and thats the honest truth. Brady i am not lying and i believe that one of the jurors is lying to u about that vote so u would question me about it.

Why you stand out over Jenna and why Jenna shouldn't win?

Okay i think i stand out over Jenna because i honestly played a more outspoken game than her, when ever i wanted something done i set that as my goal and i tried to accomplish it but jenna what she did was just swing left and right to power shes saying that she played the middle but was she? or was she just a floater getting safety from anyone becuase everyone can beat her. She shouldnt win this game becuase i feel she didnt fight as much as i did. (and when i say fight i dont mean fighting i mean like trying to make to the end)

Why did you tell Jenna to evict me? It doesn't make sense to me at all.

Okay Brady this is also the truth when Jenna won the pov i went over to her and called her right after she won the pov and told her "its smarter to take brady out right now because he can beat both of us in part 3 of the final hoh competition he is way smarter than darius". Brady i said that because at this point in the game Darius wasn't a treat to me u were i knew that the fianl parts were gonna be mental comps and u were to good at them at least with darius i had a chance because he was weaker at mental comps than u, i hope u respect the game move i only did it to ensure my spot in the final 2. (plus i toold u out becuase jenna was taking me to the final 2 and darius was taking me to the fianl 2 so basically u were the only who wasnt so i had to cut u at that point)
2418 days 13 hours ago
JennaValentina
when he tells me I floated but I made the move to evict brady and saved him from being evicted in f6 :/
2418 days 13 hours ago
Jaesus123
I want you and Jenna to say nice things to each of us jurors.

Jaron- Im not lying when i say this if u were sitting in this chair and i was on the jury i would be voting for u right now and im not kissing up at all, i respect players who fight to win the game and u Jaron u fighted tooth and nail to get as far as u could and u honestly did that u got first juror when the house was against u and i applaud to that.

Hudson- Hudson i feel so bad like u were doing so good u had the under the radar look and i believe u cold of made it so far into the game but the double got u which sucked becuase u were kinda my friend in this house i always talked to u when i needed to talk to u and i appreciate that.

Sam- Sam u also played a very low key game and u could of honeslty done some real damage but im sorry that u were evicted u were just to big of a target when and rew told me that u and him talk so i had to take a swing at u im sorry but it was a move that i had to make.

Luca- Luca!! *waves* luca i love u and u know that i feel so bad to what happen to u, u made one of the biggest moves this season by getting zach but i just feel bad that right after u did that u got the boot, and i couldn't vote to save  cause it would expose me if i saved u im sorry.

Mike- Ok mike u also played a low key game and im sorry for renominating u i should of had more faith in u and brady to evict zach i should of renominated jenna so she could feel the heat but i trusted her so i want to apologize personally to u for going home im really terribly sorry.

Andrew- Andrew u can feel what u feel but u did cheat and im gonna stick to that im sorry that it had to go down that road and u did play an amazing game a game that might of gotten u the win if u were sitting in these chairs.

Zach- I have nothing to say to u cuase i already know ur never gonna vote for me for anything good, but u won the juror buy back thats good for u.

Brady- Look we were friends at the begging and them we stopped but then towards the end we were friends again, u played a good game u were at the bottom but u made top 4 u fought as hard as u could and u did that brady u should be proud of ur self cuase im pretty sure u could return for a second shot.

Darius- Darius!! my bestie in this house u were there for me in the higs and the lows of this game u are an all star and a beast i cannot wait for us to go clubbing after this cuase im winning money either way 500,000 or 50,000 we are going out, also sorry for cutting u at third i had to u were gonna win.

Just one last thing i just want to say if i ever fought with u it was just because of the game i didn't mean any of those comments that i said when i was fighting with u and sorry for that and hopefully we can all be friends after the game.
2418 days 13 hours ago
Jaesus123
JennaValentina
when he tells me I floated but I made the move to evict brady and saved him from being evicted in f6 :/

When Jenan trys to act like she was playing an all star game this whole season. Jenna i called u and told u it was smarter for Brady to go and u listen, and u saved me because u were a floater who was gonna listen to people im sorry to say that.
2418 days 13 hours ago
JennaValentina
bruh no and I like how you are kissing jury's ass

open group

Big Brother Erotica: Swingers

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!