This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Part 2 HoH - Day 35

Topic » Part 2 HoH - Day 35

2420 days 7 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Starts at 8 PM EST
2420 days 6 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
CHECK IN
2420 days 6 hours ago
JennaValentina
here
2420 days 6 hours ago
Nasidious
hi
2420 days 6 hours ago
JennaValentina
gl darius
2420 days 6 hours ago
Nasidious
gl jenna
2420 days 6 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
We'll begin at 8:05
2420 days 6 hours ago
Nasidious
??? we all here tf
2420 days 6 hours ago
JennaValentina
lets start now
2420 days 6 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Part 2 HoH

Welcome Jenna and Darius to Part 2 of the final HoH. Winner will face Tiffany for the final HoH and loser will have to watch from the sidelines.

This competition is called “AMA” and this ones very self centred low-key. Each round I will ask you a question about my user page on, tengaged
https://tengaged.com/user/DanielzSnooz
For example, “Fill in the blank. “Hello my name is _____” The answer will be Pedro. First person to answer a question correctly, will score a point. You’re answer in this thread. There will be 6 questions. After 6 questions, person with the most points will win and move onto the final part of the HoH. If there is a tie, we will go to a tiebreaker challenge. Everyone ready?
2420 days 6 hours ago
JennaValentina
I don't get it lol
2420 days 6 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
*answering
2420 days 6 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Okay @Jenna go to my page, I will ask questions and the answer of the question will be on my page
2420 days 6 hours ago
JennaValentina
ok
2420 days 6 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Like how many tengaged games have I played. If you see on my tengaged page, I've played 103 times
2420 days 6 hours ago
Nasidious
wow ok

open group

Big Brother Erotica: Swingers

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!