This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Power of Veto Meeting #4 - Day 10

Topic » Power of Veto Meeting #4 - Day..

2149 days 15 hours ago
Nasidious
Congratulations Evan! You have won the Power of VETO! Please make your decision by 10PM Tonight!
2149 days 15 hours ago
wheels26
this is the POV ceremony. i have the responsibility of holding this veto ceremony. i can either choose to veto JP's nominations or keep them the same.
2149 days 15 hours ago
wheels26
not gonna lie ive been pretty inactive the past couple days. school is over on monday and i fucking hate life up cause of exams. not many people have approached me yet to talk game.
and thats kinda heart breaking cause im a cool guy (sometimes) i can be a dick but i still have a big heart lol anyways enough rambling.

i have decided to

2149 days 15 hours ago
wheels26

use the power of veto on Ryan and wade.
2149 days 15 hours ago
wheels26
JP since ive veto your nominations you must nominated new ones. Thank you
2149 days 15 hours ago
Nasidious
JP, i need a renomination from you
2149 days 15 hours ago
TwentyOnePilots
https://media.giphy.com/media/3JUrwqRZksPHtrLrvc/giphy.gif
2149 days 14 hours ago
TwentyOnePilots
Clearly its me and a select few others against the house

Im sorry I didnt want to put you up but Brandon and Jae are my replacement nominees.
2149 days 14 hours ago
brandonrichie
https://thumbs.mic.com/OWRiMGMxY2E5NCMvSW5vSW5lRWlDdWN4bnNfUTZVZnVwWWdBVWFNPS9maXQtaW4vOTAweDkwMC9maWx0ZXJzOm5vX3Vwc2NhbGUoKTpxdWFsaXR5KDgwKS9odHRwOi8vaW1hZ2VzLm1pYy5jb20vY3MxaW14aXN3d3J0dXd1cnRiaXRuczVyc3psYnJtbWs5Z3l5YzIxd2JscWt5aGZqbWN3amliMXNlcHZwam12eS5naWY.gif
2149 days 11 hours ago
PoohSnap
Totally fair, I've been super MIA. Things have just been really busy for me lately.

Gl Brandon!

open group

Big Brother Erotica: Swingers

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!