This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Power of Veto Competition #12 - Day 28

Topic » Power of Veto Competition #12..

2451 days 7 hours ago
jake_WD
Check in everyone!
2451 days 7 hours ago
CoachWade
Here
2451 days 7 hours ago
Nasidious
here
2451 days 7 hours ago
Jaesus123
Here
2451 days 7 hours ago
Nasidious
is the veto today?
2451 days 7 hours ago
jake_WD
Okay so congratulations on making final 5 everyone! It's a big accomplishment. This competition is called "Build a Bridge" and here's how it works.

Production is conserving the last of its money for the finale so you're gonna need the viewers help in this comp. I will make a blog and you need twenty people to tag you in it. One tag equals one part of the bridge being constructed. After you have twenty tags you need to message me so I can confirm it. The first person to reach twenty tags and have me confirm it completes their bridge and wins the golden power of veto.
2451 days 7 hours ago
Nasidious
spamming? oh ok
2451 days 7 hours ago
jake_WD
I'm making the blog and then I'll link it here
2451 days 7 hours ago
CoachWade
Omg this is so dumb
2451 days 7 hours ago
CoachWade
Obviously someone like Darius has an advantage
2451 days 7 hours ago
jake_WD
And Brady don't complain I was a yellow level beating Gold and Silver levels in spamming comps if I can do it so can you girl
2451 days 7 hours ago
Nasidious
how do i have an advantage brady lmfao
2451 days 7 hours ago
jake_WD
Brady does in fact have 20 tags and he did message me. Which means...

Congratulations Brady you have won the golden power of veto! You will have until 10pm tonight to decide whether you would like to use it or not.
2451 days 7 hours ago
CoachWade
Yay!

open group

Big Brother Erotica: Swingers

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!