This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Day 23

Topic » Power of Veto Ceremony #10 -..

2485 days 18 hours ago
jake_WD
Darius you have won the power of veto! Please make your decision by 11pm est
2485 days 17 hours ago
Nasidious
Hello house guests, this is the veto ceremony. It is my decision to either veto one of Tiffany's nominations, or leave them the same.

I am very sorry to the person I am going to hurt by making this decision, but I tried to help this person recently and instead of accepting my help, they decided to throw me under the bus to the HOH and I can never forget that. So with that being said, and with a heavy heart, I have decided to
Use the Veto on Andrew

https://media.giphy.com/media/3ohze0zxtpyNMziR1e/giphy.gif
2485 days 17 hours ago
CoachWade
Omg
2485 days 17 hours ago
JennaValentina
Sorry I missed it am busy
2485 days 15 hours ago
Jaesus123
Well *stands* *tears up*, Well darius clever line Luca might be very Disappointed and insulted that someone like u would use it but as a replacement nominee ..... Mike im sorry to do this but people in this game are just fake and pussys so please take a seat.

*sits back down*

Darius: Sit down trash , This veto ceremony is adjourned.

*cue in fake hugs and music*

Tiffany: I refuse to respond to Darius and Andrews bad behavior cause im not going to get mad im going to get even, and im pretty sure Andrew Zach and Darius have been together since day one and at least they know someone their aligned with will be walking out the door *shakes head*
2485 days 15 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
wtf ur so cracked lmfao

open group

Big Brother Erotica: Swingers

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!