This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Nomination Ceremony #10 - Day 22

Topic » Nomination Ceremony #10 - Day..

2486 days 20 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Tiffany, has won the HOH. She has the duty to nominate 2 houseguests. You have till 10 PM EST TONIGHT
2486 days 15 hours ago
Jaesus123
Hey everyone it's time for the nomination ceremony *everyone sits down at round table*

One of my duties as HOH is to nominate 2 people for eviction. Infront of me I have a nomination wheel, I will pull the first key and show who is safe then that person would pull the second key and show the next safe person and so on so forth.

Before I begin this ceremony I just want to state that I haven't lied to anyone I have been true to my word since the start people are just getting played by the scum that is andrew in this game he is reallly playing both u Brady and u mike if y'all stick with him it will ruin yalls  game he got y'all to vote out ur own friend Luca out of the game ur own friend he got y'all to not even give him yalls pity vote and that should show y'all how deadly he is in this game he will sell y'all out quicker that the speed of light, this week when I won the hoh he came to my hoh room and sold u Brady and u mike saying that both of y'all are coming for me and that I should go home, now I just showed y'all how deadly he goes into these games and how fake and deceiving he is so with that info brady and mike I hope y'all can make the right decision this week and fight for the pov because if I were y'all I would want to win it.

Let's begin! :D
2486 days 15 hours ago
Jaesus123
First key
Z
Z
Xd
Z
Z
S
S
D
S
D
D
S
S
S
D
D
D
D
S
S
S
S
S

S
D
D
D
D
D
S
S
S
Jenna
2486 days 15 hours ago
Jaesus123
Second key
S
S
S
S
S
S
S
S
S
S
S
S
S
S
S
S
S
S
S
S

S
S
S

S
S
S
S
S
D
D
D

D
D
D
We
S
Mike
2486 days 15 hours ago
Jaesus123
Third key
Da
S
S
S
S
S
D
S

S
S
S
S
D
D

D
D
D
D
D
D
D
D
D
D
D
D
D
D
D
Brady
2486 days 15 hours ago
Jaesus123
Fourth and final key
S
S
S
S
S
S
S
S
S
S
S
S
S
S
S
S
S
S
S
S
S
S
s
S
D
S
s
Darius!

Andrew and zach I have nominated both of u for eviction.

Zach I have nominated u because even tho I feel u fell into andrews little game fuck show I still believe that if I want to take my target out then someone that is very socially active sits next to him I wish u best of luck in veto.

Andrew Andrew Andrew I have nominated u for eviction because u think u can play everyone in ur deadly game that u are playing u threw every single person under the bus u threw Brady mike darius zach and even Jenna so I think everyone should open their eyes a little bit more and pay attention what type of game u are playing u are calling me the snake of the cast but what have I done to anyone that is so snakey. U are a deceiving price of shit and everyone should notice that. u dug ur grave tonight by not keeping ur mouth shut now I'm the gravedigger who's gonna put that last nail on ur casket. Swish swish bish.

open group

Big Brother Erotica: Swingers

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!